1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

1x1 RP Search Thread

Discussion in 'RWBY Role Play' started by LaserPigeon, Feb 17, 2014.

1. LaserPigeon

LaserPigeon Well-Known Member

Since nobody's done this yet, I figured I'd post this so that people interested in one on one RPs can post here and find a partner to RP with.

Format To Use

Literacy Preference- Free (no specifications on grammar, spelling, post length, etc.), Casual (some specifications), Advanced (strict specifications).

Theme Preference- Romance, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Action/Adventure, Horror.

Rating Preference- PG, PG-13, R, etc.

Plot Idea(s)- Any plot ideas you may have.

2. Popcornguy13

Popcornguy13 Well-Known Member

Strict
    Theme: Romance, friendship
    Rating, PG, PG-13
    I have an idea for a 1 on 1 role playing scenario where two super A.I.'s from rival companies meet each other through an online forum and discuss life as an AI.

3. LaserPigeon

Literacy Preference:
    Casual to Advanced- one to two paragraphs per post, good grammar, decent vocabulary, and good spelling.

Theme Preference:
    Romance/Friendship/Comedy/Adventure/Horror.

Rating Preference:
    Anything from PG-13 to R.

Plot Ideas: (I prefer to RP as a female, but I can do so as a male if needed)

Zombieland- Similar to the movie, it'll be two survivors working towards safety in a world populated by the dead.

RWBY- Will follow a set of partners as they go through life at Beacon Academy. Takes place after initiation.

Soul Eater- Similar to the RWBY RP, it will follow a weapon and meister pair as they go through training at the Academy.

Scott Pilgrim- This is something I really want to do- my character will become interested in your character and pursue a relationship with them, only to find out that they have seven evil, superpowered exes. Hilarity ensues.

Pairing Ideas: (Bolded roles are the ones I would prefer to play)

Best Friend/Other Friend's Sibling

YouTuber/Fan

Hero/Villain (In a universe similar to Kick-Ass)

Internet Friend/Internet Friend

DevilMayCrye likes this.
  4. BforByzantine

BforByzantine Well-Known Member

Literacy Preference: Casual
    Theme Preference: Friendship/Comedy (possibly romance but not something i would focus on)
    Rating Preference: anywhere between PG13-R (but R might be too extreme again depends on what the other person wants)
    Plot Idea's:
    RWBY- Uria Salamander as a child was seperated from the world only gazing out through a window, now finally arriving at Beacon he will attempt to meet new people and learn more about the world he lives in, idea is that he runs into (insert character name here) and depending on who it is a friendship can be formed

5. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

Just out of curiosity, are all of these 1v1 RPs going to be posted on this thread or in separate threads? Is there anyway to create sub-threads beneath this thread for organizational purposes?

6. LaserPigeon

For the most part, I think they'd be held in PMs.

7. AceofAces

Staff Member Admin

Yeah, I guess. For a moment, I was going to ask if other people wanted to read these other than the people posting, but then I remembered these are RPs and not fanfics.

8. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

Not gonna lie, I'd be interested in both a Zombieland one, or a Soul Eater one.

9. AceofAces

Staff Member Admin

Yeah, Zombieland sounds awesome. Scott Pilgrim too.

10. LaserPigeon

All three of those are RPs I'm really interested in doing- Juggernaut contacted me about the Zombieland RP earlier, but I'd be willing to make it a four person RP carried out through PMs.

DevilMayCrye likes this.