1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

1x1 RP Search Thread

Discussion in 'RWBY Role Play' started by LaserPigeon, Feb 17, 2014.

1. ShadowKitten

ShadowKitten New Member

Hello good sir, I'd love to do one of these with you. Either Zombieland, RWBY, or Soul Eater. If we do a SE RP can i be the weapon?

2. Rukie

Rukie Well-Known Member

Okay! So! Looking to pull a few users together in an attempt to RP an OC based Steven Universe.
    (Picky Role Players; don't worry. It will be semi-advanced. So please do not just assume I only do 1 paragraph maximum role plays only...)
    Due to a vast part of the canon show being yet to be shown, there will be a large portion of fan creation.
    The idea on its own is a completely alternate universe. Thus, meaning that the main cast of characters do not exist. Also meaning that each of their gems are up for usage!
    No canon character design can be used. Not Lapis under Sapphire, not Amethyst under Garnet. Each design must be your own Character.
    Characters can be drawn or written, I may even draw the passing characters! Max characters to uphold is 2. Allows for reach and gives more activity.
    There will be acceptance of male gems! Simply because the explanation of female specific choice has yet to rear around in the show!
    Half gems are permitted, but in thus said will be limited.
    Now. If anyone is interested, Comment and tag me to let me know, ooor Convo me a alert. Minimum I will take is 4 for a thread RP. Maximum is 9 overall (as that is 18 character maximum altogether!).

3. GodofGamingRWBY

GodofGamingRWBY Well-Known Member

I haven't watched Steven Universe (Or any Cartoon Network show) for a while, but from what I saw it was pretty good. I'd like to try out, but I don't know much about it q.q

Rukie likes this.
  4. Rukie

Rukie Well-Known Member

If you would like I could give you a whole recap of the vital information~ starting from the meaning of the Crystal Gems, Half Gems, and Gems to each individual purpose and civilizations goal~

5. GodofGamingRWBY

You could PM me that, and that would be VERY helpful if I don't want to be a liability xD

6. Rukie

Rukie Well-Known Member

Haha~!^^ Ill throw you a chat in a bit! Ill put everything together until then!

GodofGamingRWBY likes this.
  7. Rukie

Rukie Well-Known Member

Okay! So big idea for a RWBY'verse role play! This is greatly conjured from some things I have been playing with on a few character designs and altercations and what not! It will have some cracks, in which if spotted and you have an idea how to fill simply send me a convo, seems easier than picking at out here!
    The area of vale knew not the true enemy until a choice group of hunters and huntresses stumble upon a foe they had never before encountered. The teams communication cut off, back up teams scower the wide vasts of area the team was last heard from to discover a single survivor. Mangled to a point of what was thought as irreversible, the beings aura too weak to aid her condition on her own, the rescue team all lend their own aura so as to heal and reform each deep gash.
    Unconscious, the survivor is returned home where nothing seems the same again. Constant states of blacking out and waking up to discover her home being torn apart led to fear of grimm breaking in... Unaware she carried and was experiencing a whole new infection to the world.
    An infection that renders the mind dull, taking over much like a hacking virus to a computer, lingering and present but only... There is no filter found to this yet. The users appearance altering to darken in some form, taking on their primary colour code instead of the grimms traditional red hue. This state intelligent, using its hosts body to fight. Although is unable to spread until released. Release meaning the bodys termination.
    Those lucky whom are infected by the 'children' are quarantined and are binded down so as to hopem for cure... Others terminated as the studies have yet to pull the information on releasing the 'children'.
    Once free, the 'children' then do as their 'mother' bids. Their intelligence linking with that of whom their forms were birthed from. If not released the 'children' continue to try to break down the body and take the form on their own.
    Some 'children' find themselves disconnected from their mother so take one of two routes. They continue their past commands in hopes 'mother' will reconnect with them or they flee.
    Able to mend to not only humans and faunus but weapons and plush dolls. Allowing for a new series of ways to trap them or provide them a home.
    Though they contain no aura they show signs of emotion. A false coding of mentality rendered and programmed by the creator.

Please take note that creator(mother) and children have yet to be physically designed! Any visual ideas would be loved! Anything that sticks out would definitely gain priority design setting! ^^
    There will be adult and teenage characters! And various areas will be opened as well and visually supported by common theories found that align up to geographic sense!^^

8. MasterFaster

MasterFaster Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about a Fairy Tail RP, mostly because the best practice for writing battle scenes I've had is RPing.

Literacy Preference- Free (no specifications on grammar, spelling, post length, etc.), Casual (some specifications), Advanced (strict specifications): Casual

Theme Preference- Romance, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Action/Adventure, Horror: Adventure

Rating Preference- PG, PG-13, R, etc. PG, PG-13 sporadically.

Plot Idea(s)- Any plot ideas you may have: Nothing beyond saving the world from something ( :D )

9. GodofGamingRWBY

Sounds nice, won't do it now due to myself not really wanting to RP right now, but I'll do it sometime.

10. SatiricalNote0

SatiricalNote0 Active Member

Sounds interesting I may be up for it.