1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

1x1 RP Search Thread

Discussion in 'RWBY Role Play' started by LaserPigeon, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Jett Ryu

Jett Ryu Active Member

2. Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos Well-Known Member

Dunno if anyone still checks this place out, but I had a few ideas for a 1x1 rp:
    • It's set in a fantasy setting.
    • Can be or not be RWBY themed (Up for partner to decide).
    • Will feature mythical creatures.
    • Has a main plot, but is fluid and can easily change.
    • PM me for any more ideas or input you may have :)

Ripper.C Jack.R likes this.
  3. Gizmo Hibiki

Gizmo Hibiki New Member

Literacy Preference- Casual to advanced.

Theme Preference- Action/Adventure, Romance.

Rating Preference- PG-13 to R, it depends how dark some situations will or might be.

Plot Idea- RWBY: Unlike most other protagonists this man had it made: he was a big superstar, a famous professional wrestler known across the world and even loved by most people. He had a lot of money, a family that loved him and had a few close friends.
    All that came to a halt after an earthquake came out of nowere. The guy fell through a crack and wound up in the city of Signal in an alley way with nothing but the cloths on his back along with his backpack and regular items in his pocket. In a world filled with monsters known as Grimm and soldiers the age of High Schoolers, now become one himself, he tries to find a way back home as well as finding a reason why he was summoned there in the first place.

4. Lux

Lux New Member

Hi hi hi, babes <3

Lux here! I kinda wanna get in the role play swing like I use to be, definitely use to be so hooked to it!

So I am up for group role play suggestions or perhaps canon role plays with just about anything I know<3

My responses will differ, according to your requirements and such. However I am not one too keen on writing a new novel every post.

5. shinenightz

shinenightz Active Member

I'd definitely like you to join us at the "Chaos brings Calamity" roleplay. We still need enough members to start

Lux likes this.
  6. Jett Ryu

Jett Ryu Active Member

#256 Jett Ryu, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  7. Pug

Pug Member

The new Star Guardian lore in LOL is really pushing me to wanna rp again, specifically based loosely off of that whole story! If anyone or anybody is interested in RPing either canon or non canon I would love to conjure something up with champions or separate characters!
    For those who don't know but are curious; http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/skins/star-guardian-2016#homeFP

Ripper.C Jack.R likes this.