1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Adam Taurus

Discussion in 'RWBY Characters' started by Extainhaln, May 13, 2014.

?
  1. Teacher/Mentor

50.0%
  2. Big Brother figure

20.0%
  3. Past Lover

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Just a Partner, nothing more

30.0%
  1. Extainhaln

Extainhaln New Member

Adam Taurus 2.jpg
    Officially known as Adam Taurus, this was Blake's former White Fang partner seen raiding a Schnee Dust Company supply train in the "Black Trailer". I feel like I have so much to say about someone when know absolutely nothing about. Unlike Junior and the Malachite Twins in the Yellow Trailer, Adam is no push over. This is one BAMF of an street samurai, stoic and calculating. Attacking in swift, disciplined Iaijitsu sword slashes and cuts. His weapon, Wilt & Blush, a crimson Japanese Ninjatō sheathed in rifle scabbard, is the one of the coolest swords in RWBY. In a fight: Adam is you lose, period!

Adam is a Faunus like Blake. Although, instead of being another cat has in fact horns. In keeping with RWBY's fairy tale inspired lore is supposedly inspired by Beauty and the Beast. Which brings us to his former partner is crime, our beloved Blake Belladonna. Thought to be the Beast to Blake's beauty in this fairy tale equation, as said before, are members of the White Fang organization. The former civil & human rights group became radicalized under a new supremacist leader preaching a violent and extreme rhetoric against humans. White Fang is currently engaged into a war with the largest Dust corporation in Remnant.

It is unknown as to Adam's current standing within the current regime of the organization. He is lieutenant to the current unnamed leader? Is he one of the top field operatives commanding and coordinating activities? Or is he common foot soldier fighting on the ground level? It is yet to be confirm as to Adam's status. For now, he's past and rank are a complete mystery. But one thing is know for sure, Adam Taurus of the White Fang is a formable opponent and fierce combatant. He's one dangerous asset to the organization.

2. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Well-Known Member

I'd like to point out that, even though it's one of the most obvious things in RWBY, Adam isn't confirmed to be a Faunus; also, the… irregularities on top of his head (for lack of a better term) may not actually be horns, because they do slightly waver in the wind during the Black trailer, and horns are extremely rigid.

I think it's safe to assume that Adam is no 'footsoldier'. We were introduced to true White Fang grunts in Episode 16. Adam is definetly high up in the White Fang, which is indicated by one of the silhouettes of the White Fang leaders in Blake's flashback a perfect cut-out of Adam.

DevilMayCrye likes this.
  3. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

One of the 4 major Faunus types is 'Horned', and its the only one which fits Adam.

Plus, I doubt a non-Faunus could be a higher up in White Fang (since it would defeat the violent goals the current boss has)

4. RF_Redfox

RF_Redfox Active Member

I think the "boss" would need some leftenants to carry out anything that he would need. Adam may be either a direct underling of him or a little ways farther down. The White Fang as it exists today would need a hierarchy of command that all leads to the one "boss."

5. BlakeBellaAwesome

BlakeBellaAwesome Well-Known Member

I'd like to note the red patterns on his mask also seem to convey ideas of the creatures of Grimm although it may not be so this could be a representation that he has a malicious animalistic side (disregard for safety of anybody on the train being a perfect point) also it seems that Blake is never represented as a true member of White Fang never truly commited to the cause as she doesn't wear the mask this could represent her being of a different kind

6. shikshiinjr

shikshiinjr Well-Known Member

^ Adding on to that comment, I would also like to add that the clothes that the White Fang used during the heist in Black and White also included masks, and is probably both and identity, and shows the hierarchy of the organisation. For example, the White Fang in Black and White had the same simple masks with minimal markings. This could mean that they are categorised as foot-soldiers, or members far down in the hierachy. Adam has a custom mask with many markings, which could signify his status. I'm thinking he is a higher-up position and took on a protege to make into a killer or something XD which y'know, was Blake.

DevilMayCrye likes this.
  7. Darksilver

Darksilver Well-Known Member

I wonder if the White Fang took the mask idea from the grimm themselves? They were both a hunted species at one time, so why not take a symbol from the thing that humans fear?

Ember and Aznpride1207 like this.
  8. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

This is basically what my theory has been for a while. XD

9. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Well-Known Member

I want to know how practical seeing out of two small slits like that is... I'm considering using it as my excuse to make a replica of Adam's mask XD

10. shikshiinjr

shikshiinjr Well-Known Member

Well, there are these type of glasses?
    [​IMG]
    I dunno, people can see out of these, right?