1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Adam Taurus

Discussion in 'RWBY Characters' started by Extainhaln, May 13, 2014.

?
  1. Teacher/Mentor

50.0%
  2. Big Brother figure

20.0%
  3. Past Lover

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Just a Partner, nothing more

30.0%
  1. FanausKing

FanausKing Well-Known Member

Holy shit that would be awesome. Adam would have it like a trophy after a hunt. I wonder it would imply that yang or anyone else would retrieve it?

2. martinjh99

martinjh99 Well-Known Member

Who knows? Depends on what they do with Yangs arm... Robot Arm with built in EC? If not I'd guess that someone might find it...

But yeah would be cool if Adam found it after they ran away... Bet he can't use it though....

3. Darth_revan

Darth_revan Member

RWBY Fandom Logic:

Cinder kills Pyrrha and burns her corpse in cold blood. Still loved.

Adam severes Yang's hand. Everyone wants him dead/wrecked.

As someone who has Adam as favourite villain and Cinder as least favourite this is really painful to me.

Jaxrond likes this.
  4. WanderingAsura

WanderingAsura Active Member

I think a lot of it has to do with Cinder finally proving her worth as the heavy after several episodes of "All according to Keikaku *insert evil laugh here*". Me personally, I still like Adam, I just want Yang to get her rematch (same with Neo, and technically Mercury).

5. Jaxrond

Jaxrond Well-Known Member

I don't like Adam or Cinder

Just Roman

Always Roman

MechaG11 likes this.
  6. martinjh99

Ok So what ideas have for Adams death?

I want Yang to one punch his head into a bloody pulp....

Do you think Blake would/should be the one to kill him as hes about to kill Yang?

Discuss please...

7. Cybuster

Cybuster Well-Known Member

I think Adam was menacing enough, but a couple of cringe worthy lines put him a bit further down the totem pole than Cinder in my opinion.

Cinder also has the advantage of working as a thematic counterpart to one of the main characters and while I guess Adam does as well to a degree he hasn't really been showcased as much as Cinder in that regard.

8. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

Who says he has to die? Life in prison is way worse IMO. In some sense, dying is easier than spending decades in prison thinking about what you've done. A lethal injection (or however Remnant does it, if they even have the death penalty) is instantaneous compared to rotting away in some deep dark hole within the prison system.

Blake is no killer. She left the White Fang specifically because its members were devolving into murderers. She may get that opportunity to deliver the killing blow, but there will be that moment when she keeps herself in check and turns him over to the police to stand trial. Blake killing Adam would be somewhat of a contradiction of her valuing justice and peace when violence only begets more violence. Killing Adam won't stop the White Fang from fighting; it would only make him a martyr. His image as a civil rights leader has to be dismantled through a public trial where his crimes are put on display for the public to see him for what he truly is.

9. martinjh99

Was talking about this in another chat and the people there think that Adam would rather take the shot while trying to escape route if they were to take him in... Which is what I might think would happen if he was going to be taken in...

Also if he was to be killed in the field of battle Yang can't do it because if word got around a human killed him he might become a martyr to the cause and no one wants that

10. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

What do you mean by this? That Adam would do "suicide by cop" and provoke a lethal police response so that he would die before being brought in? It's plausible, if Adam is trying to die like a martyr and make it look like the oppressive authority of "the man" did it.

I could also see Blake robbing Adam of this glorious death by shooting him in the leg or something like that before the police actually kill him so that there isn't a need for lethal force to subdue Adam. That would be a just and fitting end for Adam; his glorious suicide attempt foiled by Blake so that his only fate is rotting in a prison cell.