1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Chaos Brings Calamity

Discussion in 'RWBY Role Play' started by shinenightz, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Kotoura San

Kotoura San Member

Welp. This is officially dead and it seems like it will never be alive again despite our tries to bring it back. : (

2. Swiftclaw23

Swiftclaw23 Well-Known Member

Well, with school, work, and whatever else we all have going on it's not too surprising. I haven't even been here in like weeks. So we all need to find time and regroup, so we can talk it out.

3. Kotoura San

Kotoura San Member

Should we try to do the google hangouts (or any other way to contact each other) thing again? ._.

4. Swiftclaw23

We just need to set up...something. kik, skype, anything.

5. Kotoura San

Kotoura San Member

Yeah. I'll try to get Shinez back on ^^

6. Swiftclaw23

Alright. I'll keep checking on here.

7. shinenightz

shinenightz Active Member

Wassup boys! Yeah, we basically killed this thread. If you want we can set up a skype to restart but I dont know if the others are willing to come back. To be honest I really enjoyed making this RP with you guys and all our weird cliches (we're looking at you Shimo -_-). Hopefully we can work this out and start up brand new. I feel like my writing skills have definitely improved from back when we started this thread and I'm excited to see what we'll be able to accomplish this time around. See you around guys, hopefully soon :3

8. Swiftclaw23

Just when things get busy you decide to respond...xD I'm all for setting things up. we just need a time to get together and chat.

9. shinenightz

shinenightz Active Member

HOLY CRAP!!! THE BIGGEST AND BEST EVER NEWS IS COMING TO CHAOS BRINGS CALAMITY!!!

No but seriously guys, it really is. Recently I was able to get in contact with someone who was willing to draw me some League of Legends characters. After months of thinking which champions she should draw it got me thinking... what if she drew me characters from "Chaos Brings Calamity"??? And boom. Her style is very chibi but it's still pretty cool. Now listen people... this is the news. Certainly at least a few of us want to restart Chaos Brings Calamity as do I so... I'm going to finally slow down on my videogames and anime for awile and work solely on Chaos Brings Calamity. I want to take it out of the RWBY universe (meaning we wont be able to post about it here anymore...). I'm currently looking at ways we can communicate and collaborate. Such as using Google drive or Hangouts. I'll begin working as soon as I get home today. I'm looking to make a new website and forums to help further the project. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get some animation software and make this a real deal. If any of you are willing to help please give me your email in a pm and I'll get back to you. If you choose not to join, your characters may be used regardless if you want us to use them or not. By posting in this roleplay I have some intellectual property rights to your characters. Although luckliy for you, I most likely wont use them because Im a good person lol. Anyways make sure to pm your email and good luck

#1359 shinenightz, Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  10. Swiftclaw23

#1360 Swiftclaw23, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    shinenightz likes this.