1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Cinder Fall

Discussion in 'RWBY Characters' started by xGhostx, Oct 1, 2013.

1. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

And I initially said that Cybuster was being narrow with his view of what constitutes "hard working" by attaching some sense of "honor" to the concept of "working hard to achieve a goal."

2. MechaG11

MechaG11 Well-Known Member

@Cybuster
    My initial point was say how seeing Cinder's work pay off emphasizes her presence and status as a villain. She is much scarier now that we know how hard she is willing to work to achieve her goals and how little she cares about everyone she steps on.

That's why I made the point to talk about her effort and achievements.

3. Eights

Eights Well-Known Member

So, thought I had on my way to the bathroom.

Perhaps I was wrong on that. Cinder's fairy godmother did come... just not the kind you'd expect.

4. cjlav

cjlav New Member

5. MechaG11

Lol I already shared this in the memes thread (which is where it should be)

6. cjlav

cjlav New Member

Didn't know there was a memes page thank for telling me

7. MechaG11

I'm still convinced that Cinder's Semblance is the ability to manipulate glass.

After looking at her fight with Amber I noticed she manifests projectiles by using heated fragments in the air (Heated by Amber's fireball, and the fragments are somewhat translucent) then launches them at her (similar to how she did against Ruby, and when she separates the arrow to hit Pyrrha). She does this pre-maiden powers btw.

To add to this, Cinder always materializes her arrows out from thin air as well as her black swords. However she carries her silver swords (pre-maiden power) possibly implying that she had metal swords and didn't switch to glass swords until post-maiden power. How she does this may be how her dust weaved clothes come into play as she may be able to heat up certain sediments in the air and turn it into glass (Her clothes glow when she creates her swords and the arrows in the fight with Ruby).

8. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

You could be right, but then I have to bring up Cinder being able to change outfits from her catsuit to her ballgown and question how that fits into your theory.

9. MechaG11

Was thinking about that when typing it up.
    It's the one thing that still boggles me among the other abilities. I can only on theorize with a huge stretch that her clothes somehow have glass sediments woven into them.

10. The Supreme One

The Supreme One Well-Known Member

If you want to keep the glass thing, just repurpose my theory for Elsa's ice dress, which I postulated was made of small interlaced ice rings like a very fine chainmail.