1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Community Design Choice Spectacular Character Choice!

Discussion in 'RWBY Fandom' started by GraphicTitan, Jan 25, 2016.

1. GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan Member

Hello all you Huntresses and Huntsmen out there.

I am new to these RWBY forums and wanted to introduce a fun community event that I have created. Some of you may be familiar with it if you visit the RWBY reddit page or see it on the RoosterTeeth art forum's. It's a community choice poll I make on a week to week basis. The concept is that you the community vote for a character and at the end of the week that community champion gets a cool design medium that the community also votes on made into a reality setting.

For instance a few weeks ago Emerald Sustrai was the selected community champion and her selected medium of choice was a T-Shirt. Here are the results.

http://imgur.com/UfNj5Pc

This last week a new community champion was selected in the form of Neopolitan and over the weekend her medium of choice was selected in the form of a custom Hoodie. As such here is the post for this week regarding a new community character choice. Editing a few things out for the explanation provided above. Feel free to cast a vote for the character you think should be selected or recommend one yourself.

Enjoy.

-With the selection of last weeks champion Neopolitan there was another poll over the weekend for the selection of the medium of choice that would carry Neopolitan's personal branded theme. Can you guess what won in the end?

The medium of choice selected by the community is a Hoodie! Yes with 36% of the votes a Hoodie is the first place winner to carry Neopolitan's branded theme. In second place was a T-Shirt with 27% of the vote, and in third a custom Parasol(Umbrella) with 18% of the vote(editors note-for sure thought this was the winner). Well fought to all who participated and congratulations to those who voted for their medium of choice. Well done indeed.

Now with the start of a new week we have a new poll for you my dear community members. You know the rules, vote and fight for the selection of a new community champion, it lasts until the end of the week. The chosen champion will be announced on the start of the weekend. As always look forward to it.

Choose well.

http://goo.gl/7O5cAM

See you all at the end of the week.

Enjoy.

TL;DR- Neopolitan's chosen medium of choice was a custom themed Hoodie. With the start of a new week a new battle commences for the selection of a new community champion. If you haven't seen the new WoR yet check it out, its worth it. Make sure you let the RoosterTeeth/RWBY/2D crew know how much you enjoyed it, you know they enjoy hearing from you. Enjoy.

2. The Supreme One

The Supreme One Well-Known Member

Can we see Neo's hoodie?

3. GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan Member

Hello again all you Huntsmen and Huntresses out there!

Have you all had an exciting past couple of days? It's been a while since we all last got to talk like this. With the release of today's new RWBY episode the excitement just keeps growing. I wont spoil anything for any of you still waiting to see it, but what an episode it is. Excitement, action, fight scenes. Already waiting for the next one. If you haven't gotten a chance to tell the RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew how much you enjoyed it, let them know. You know they dig it when they hear from you.

But you aren't here for me to give you recaps now are you? You came by for a different reason, shall we get down to it?

For the past week a battle was fought between you the community members for this weeks newest community champion. Of course, a winner has been chosen, can you guess who it is? (Drum roll please...)

The winner and your new champion is Coco Adel!

Yes thats right the fashionable gatling wielding Team CFVY leader Coco Adel is this weeks new community champion! Getting the first place spot Coco received 39% of the vote! Coming in second place was Ozpin with 22% of the vote, and in third was Penny Polendina with 17% of the vote. Well done everyone. Congratulations to those who cast their vote in the fight for a new champion, well done.

Now speaking of champions lets take a look back at our previous champion Neopolitan. Last weekend a community battle took place over the medium of choice that would be sporting Neopolitan's personal branded theme. In which, a hoodie was chosen! Below for your vieweing pleasure is a Neopolitan themed hoodie.

Created with a mixture of Illustrator and Photoshop this hoodie is useable in any situation. Whether it's to show support for your favorite villain or a walk around town to battle Grimm, caution gives the average defense of a standard hoodie, if caught in said Grimm battles use caution.

http://imgur.com/xkBREf2

Now speaking of mediums you have a new battle ahead of you my dear community members. This weekend a battle for the medium of choice that will be sporting Coco Adel's own personal branded theme. You know the rules. The poll will last until the end of the weekend. So if you need something to focus on after todays episode, you know where to go. Fight well my dear community.

http://goo.gl/VY6jEZ

Choose well and I will see you all again soon.

Enjoy.

Tl;DR- A new community champion has been chosen in the form of Coco Adel! Now a new battle is taking place over the medium choice to carry Coco's personal branded theme. Fight well. If you haven't seen the newest RWBY episode yet fret or if you have either way let the RWBY/RoosterTeeth crew know how much you enjoyed it. You know they dig it when they get to hear from you. Fight well community. Enjoy.

4. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

Merged your new thread with your old one. You do not need to keep making threads each time you do this when it can be consolidated into one thread.

5. GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan Member

Hello again all you Huntresses and Huntsmen out there.

It's been a while since we last talked hasn't it? Did you have a good weekend? I hope so. Today as many of you know is a very special day to not only the RWBY community but to all RoosterTeeth fans, community members, creators and followers. Today we all pay homage to a man who meant so much to so many.

Thank you Monty Oum.

As we all take today to celebrate Monty in our own way I wanted to continue the Community Design Choice Spectacular in remembrance of Monty.

Many of you will speak words of encouragement and support today, Monty I'm sure would be proud of the way this community has conducted itself in remembrance of him. Keep it up.

Let us direct our attention now to last weeks chosen champion Coco Adel. Over the weekend you the community fought over the medium of choice that would be sporting Coco's personal branded theme. Can you guess what medium won?

The chosen medium of choice is a personal Handbag! Coming in first place the handbag received 42% of the vote! In second was a T-Shirt with 25% of the vote, and in third was a Hoodie with 17% of the vote. Well fought to all who participated and congratulations to those who voted for their medium of choice. Well done indeed.

Now with the start of a new week a new poll is available for you my dear community members. You know the rules, vote and fight for the selection of a new community champion, it lasts until the end of the week. The chosen champion will be announced on the start of the weekend. As always look forward to it.

Choose well.

http://goo.gl/ALdqoy

Enjoy and Keep Moving Forward.

Tl;DR-Coco will be receiving a custom Handbag branded with her personal theme. A new poll is up for the selection of a new community champion this week. If you haven't seen the newest RWBY episode check it out, and be sure to let the RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew know how much you enjoyed it. You know they dig it when they hear from you. Fight well community. Enjoy. Keep Moving Forward.

6. GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan Member

Community Design Choice Spectacular Week #13!

Have you all had an exciting past couple of days? I sure hope so. With the launch of today's newest RWBY episode things have escalated to a whole new level. Of course spoilers wont be here for those of you still waiting to see it, if you want spoilers go check out the official thread for that. Be sure if you have seen it to let the RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew know how much you enjoyed it, you know they dig it when they hear from you. Many have said all that needs to be said about todays episode, with fun .gifs and all. All I can say is go watch it. You wont be disappointed.

But you aren't here for me to give you recaps now are you? No you came by for a different reason, shall we get down to it?

For the past week a battle was fought over the selection of a new community champion. Of course a winner has been chosen, can you guess who it is? (Drum roll please....)

The winner and your new champion is none other than Monty Oum.

On Monday we celebrated the anniversary of one of the most talented individuals that many of us have ever known. I struggled in wanting to create something to honor Monty but stay true to the challenge that I created in ode to him. Having Monty as a voteable champion instead of Lie Ren for instance was a big decision, because these community challenges deal around RWBY specific creations how best could I make something in inspiration of Monty?

As the week went by and more of the community voted for Monty I came to the realization that by simply wanting to make something I would be doing my best to honor him. So I put this new poll out for the selection of the medium for Monty, with the idea that it will be a RWBY themed item, not focused on just one aspect but of the series itself. If it sounds confusing believe me I know this was a hard one to plan out.

Monty was chosen with 31% of the votes, second place was a tie between Ozpin and Penny with 17%. Following another tie for third between James Ironwood and Glynda Goodwitch with 10% of the votes. Well done everyone. Congratulations to those who cast their vote in the fight for a new champion, well done. It seemed only proper that Monty be the champion for all this week.

As such here is the new poll. You know the rules. It will last through the weekend. On the start of the new week the winning medium will be announced. If you need something to help focus on after todays episode feel free to battle it out to choose a winning medium. Or check out the new RTAnime podcast recap if you are a sponsor on the RT site, this one was a courtesy of Gray on the social media stuff for us.

Either way, choose well.

http://goo.gl/T0IfCL

Speaking of mediums, last weeks winner Coco Adel had a handbag as the selected medium. I like being honest on many things and I have to admit that this particular community challenge was a tough one. Trying to create a custom themed bag in general is tough, the one you will find linked below was created in a mixture of Illustrator and Photoshop. I admit it is not my best work that I have ever done but by you the community choosing that as our weekly challenge it helped me by allowing me to take on a difficult project. So thank you. I hope I met some expectations on what it would look like, if theres ever another handbag challenge I have a few new ideas to try.

http://imgur.com/tqbpOLO

Keep moving forward, and I will see you all again soon.

Enjoy.

TL;DR- Monty is our new community champion this week, vote now on a special themed item that will be created for the RWBY series. If you haven't seen the new RWBY episode, be sure to check it out. When you do finish it let the RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew know how much you enjoyed it. You know they dig it when they hear from you. Keep Moving Forward. Fight well community. Enjoy.

7. GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan Member

Community Design Choice Spectacular Character Choice Week 13!

Did you have a good weekend? I hope so. How about that last RWBY episode huh? I don't think anyone could have expected that to go the way that it did. Now with only one episode left the excitement can only grow as we head towards the end of this season, but what about the weekly community challenge you may ask? Have no fear my dear community members I plan on continuing even after the season comes to a close. Speaking of which make sure that you let the RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew know how much you enjoyed that last episode. You know they dig it when they hear from you. But you aren't here for me to give you recaps now are you? No you came by for a different reason, shall we?

With the end of the weekend and the start of a new week, it means a new battle is about to take place for the choosing of a new community champion. But before we get into that lets take a look at last weeks community champion Monty Oum.

With Monty, over the weekend a battle took place for his medium of choice. A winner was chosen over the course of it, can you guess what it is that won?

The chosen medium of choice will be a poster! With 43% of the vote nearly doubling its next closest competitor, the Poster will be something that represents not only Monty but the RWBY community overall. In second place with 22% of the vote was a custom Hoodie, and in third with 13% of the vote was a custom T-Shirt. Well fought to all who participated and congratulations to those who voted for their medium of choice. Well done indeed.

Now with start of the new week we can direct our attention to the new battle we talked about. You know the rules, vote and fight for the selection of a new community champion, it lasts until the end of the week. The chosen champion will be announced on the start of the weekend. As always look forward to it.

Choose well.

http://goo.gl/KNff2T

Enjoy.

TL;DR-The chosen medium of choice that will be sporting a special Monty theme will be a poster! With the start of a new week battle it out for the new community champion. Check out the new RWBY episode if you haven't yet, its exciting and will be well worth it. Be sure to let the RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew know how much you enjoyed it. You know they dig it when they hear from you. Fight well community. Enjoy.

8. GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan Member

Community Design Choice Spectacular Week #14!

Did you have a good past couple of days since the last time we talked? I hope so.

How about that season finale? Of course I wont be putting any spoilers here for those still waiting to see it. If you want that kind of thing head on over to the official thread. For those of you waiting though stick around, you know what comes next.

It has been a long journey since the start of RWBYV3. This community has laughed, cried, been drawn in with both horror and hope. I just want to tell everyone it has been a great joy to have made this trip with you. At the same time don't think of this as an ending, this is just setting up the stage for what comes next. Enjoy this break until RWBYV4, support RoosterTeeth with what it creates next for us in any way you see fit, and be sure to let the CRWBY folks know how much you enjoyed that episode. You know they dig it when they hear from you.

But you all came by for a different reason, not for recaps but for something else. Shall we?

For the past week a battle was fought for the selection of a new community champion. Of course a winner has been chosen, can you guess who it is? (Drum roll please...)

The winner and your new champion is Penny Polendina!

Thats right everyones favorite combat ready combatant Penny was chosen with 28% of the votes! In second place was Ozpin with 19% of the votes. Following in third was a two way tie with Glynda Goodwitch, and James Ironwood with 12% of the votes.Well done everyone. Congratulations to those who cast their vote in the fight for a new champion, well done.

Now with the selection of Penny we have a new poll for you my dear community members to battle it out in for the selection of the medium that will be sporting Penny's personal branded theme.You know the rules. It will last through the weekend. On the start of the new week the winning medium will be announced. If you need something to help focus on after todays finale you know where to go.

http://goo.gl/7s0TlT

Now speaking of mediums we can turn back to last weeks community champion, Monty Oum.

With Monty's medium a poster was selected to champion him, since Monty's work encompassed so much I wanted to make it a RWBY tribute first and foremost. This was created in a mixture of Illustrator and Photoshop, it was a first for me to make something as unique as this. So I must thank you all for the opportunity.

I must also say thanks once more to the man who inspires me still.

Thank you, Monty.

http://imgur.com/UuONvyx

I will see you all again soon.

Enjoy.

TL;DR- Penny Polendina was chosen as this weeks community champion, vote now on a medium of choice that will be sporting Penny's personal branded theme. The season finale for RWBY aired today, so if you haven't gotten a chance to see it look forward to it, if you have seen it let the RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew know how much you enjoyed it. You know they dig it when they hear from you. Fight well community. I will see you all again soon. Enjoy.

9. GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan Member

COMMUNITY DESIGN CHOICE SPECTACULAR CHARACTER CHOICE WEEK 14!

Did you have a good weekend? I hope so. How about that season finale? For those of you still waiting to see it fear not, no spoilers will be found here. Now that we have reached the hiatus on all things RWBY that will go for some time, we can look forward to all the theories and pieces of work that the community will create in the absence of it. Look forward to that. If you have seen the finale, be sure to let the RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew know how much you enjoyed it and the entire season. You know they dig it when they hear from you.

But you aren't here for me to give you recaps now are you? No you came by for a different reason. Shall we?

Over the weekend a battle was fought for the medium that would be carrying Penny Polendina's personal branded theme. A winner was chosen of course, can you guess what it is that won?

The chosen medium of choice is a T-Shirt! Yes with 40% of the votes the T-Shirt selection was the tope choice. Following it was a Poster with 20% of the vote, while a tie for third between three, a Hoodie, Lanyard, and Pendant remained. Im also on to the cheeky one who suggested something else through all this. Too soon, but nice try nonetheless. Well fought to all who participated and congratulations to those who voted for their medium of choice.

Well done indeed.

Now with start of the new week we can direct our attention to the new battle that is about to take place for a new community champion. You know the rules, vote and fight for the selection of a new community champion, it lasts until the end of the week. The chosen champion will be announced on the start of the weekend. As always look forward to it.

Choose well.

http://goo.gl/8YICUL

It was a great enjoyment going through Volume 3 with you all my dear community members, I look forward to going through the wait with you all for Volume 4.

Thank you again to the entire RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew that worked on Volume 3, it was a blast getting to experience everything the show had to offer. I wouldn't ask you to change a thing about it. Well done all of you, cant wait to see what you all do next.

Enjoy.

TL;DR- Penny gets a custom themed T-Shirt as her medium of choice that was selected over the weekend. Choose now a new community champion through the week. If you haven't seen the finale episode yet, watch it as soon as you can. Be sure to let the RoosterTeeth/RWBY crew know how much you enjoyed both the finale and the entire Volume 3 season. You know they dig it when they hear from you. Enjoy.

10. GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan Member

COMMUNITY DESIGN CHOICE SPECTACULAR WEEK #15!

Have you had a good past couple of days since last we talked? I hope so.

Strange not having a new RWBY episode to look forward to today isnt it? If you are looking for something to help hold you over until the next volume starts you came to the right place. For those of you returning welcome back, for those of you that are new welcome. It is here where the battle is fought over champions, hand selected by you the community. Shall we?

For the past week a battle was fought over the selection of a new community champion. A winner of course has been selected, can you guess who it is? (Drum roll please...)

The winner and your new champion is Jaune Arc!

That's right everyone's favorite comedic leader of Team JNPR Jaune was chosen in the closest neck and neck tie thats ever taken place yet with 21% of the vote narrowly beating over three other champion selections! In second place a three way tie between Glynda GoodWitch, Ozpin, and James Ironwood with 16% of the votes. Following in third is Velvet Scarlatina with 11% of the votes. Well done everyone. Congratulations to those who cast their vote in the fight for a new champion, well done.

Now with the weekend upon us a new battle is about to take place for the selection of the medium of choice that will be carrying Jaune's personal branded theme. You know the rules but lets take a look at them again for those of you new to us. It will last through the weekend. On the start of the new week the winning medium will be announced. Pick from the selection or recommend a medium of your own choice. Pick well.

http://goo.gl/6Sq6zE

Now speaking of mediums lets take a look back at last weeks community champion Penny Polendina! The winning medium of choice for Penny was a custom T-Shirt. For your viewing pleasure below is a T-Shirt created in a mixture of Illustrator and Photoshop. The theme was to have different battles and scenes with Penny layered throughout the shirt. It was definitely something new of all the concepts originally planned for the shirt. I hope you enjoy.

http://imgur.com/2MS5RJM

Thats all the news for now my dear community members.

I will see you all again soon.

Enjoy.

TL;DR- Jaune Arc is your new community champion. Choose now the medium of choice that will be sporting Jaune's very own personal branded theme. Fight well community. Talk with you all again soon. Enjoy.