1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfiction for Dummies

Discussion in 'RWBY Fandom' started by AceofAces, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Madin312

Madin312 Member

If you're willing to take the story to a darker route, I suggest killing the father. I think that way, the son can get a much needed character change...

2. Mezzo Fourte

Mezzo Fourte Well-Known Member

Oh, this story is going down a very dark route, but I've got a more inventive plot than that planned out ;)

3. ThoughtInsanity

ThoughtInsanity Well-Known Member

Does it involve body horror, loss of control, sensory deprivation and a slow, painful descent into complete insanity for one of the characters in a Remnant shadowed by an eldritch abomination that makes Salem look like a speck of dust?

...That's mine, sorry. I'm still looking forward to your story though!

4. SleepyEskimo

SleepyEskimo Well-Known Member

More possible dark routes, have a character live in the slums/ghetto miles away from the main locations scavaging scrap for survivial, hating everyone, and having foster parents.
    (If this was cliche'd I apologise, I could've gone for more writing.)

Tho this part about that was from a character from the chan board on /rwby/ "JasperQuest by Thatch."

5. FanausKing

FanausKing Well-Known Member

So I'm starting a Smash 4 X RWBY Fanfic and so far I have an idea how to connect the grimms to some of the universes in nintendo. I already have three characters to focus on: Shulk, Lucina, amd Cloud. I still need a fourth character to make a team for them. Some characters will make a special appearances.

So I what I want to ask if anyone to give some advice to know where to take the direction of the story? And ideas for the fourth character to be?

6. FanausKing

Also can I get some character analysis for Lucina and Cloud? Just want to get the characters accurate as possible.

7. MechaG11

MechaG11 Well-Known Member

The problem with Cloud is that he's characterized differently in two ways. In FF7 he's actually fun and friendly guy, but with a dark past.

Where as Advent Children and every portrayal since then they decided that Cloud is the brooding loner burdened by his guilt and failures of the past.

8. FanausKing

I figured that out when I was doing my research. But I did find out that he become happy and moves forward with his life at the end of Advert Children

9. FanausKing

Considering that Advert Children takes 3 years after FF7.

10. FanausKing

So far I got Cloud, Shulk, and Lucina layed out and story is almost done. The only problem I haven't decide the fourth member of the team to complete it? Any ideas or advice on who should it be?