1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite fight?

Discussion in 'RWBY General Discussions' started by G1zm0g3ar, Apr 22, 2016.

1. G1zm0g3ar

G1zm0g3ar New Member

What was your favorite fight in RWBY? Mines has to be and always will be when Team RWBY and Team JNPR took on that big scorpion and crow.

2. FirecrackerCelica

Hmm. Perhaps, mine is always and forever be the fight by the highways against the Atlesian Paladin thingie.

It was just so epic, I could watch it everyday.

3. Zane Chapman

Zane Chapman Active Member

Gonna have to say Weiss and Yang vs Flynt and Neon.

4. MayhemGodess

MayhemGodess Member

Team RWBY and Team JNPR in the food fight. Rewatched it so many times I can recite it to my friends as they watch it. XD

5. Setokaiva

Setokaiva New Member

I have to agree. The Death Stalker and Nevermore fight was my favorite, too. Ruby's screaming charge up the side of a cliff while dragging the giant crow up with her scythe before SLICING its head clean off is forever burned into my mind, especially since she got to pose at the top of said cliff, holding her scythe up while surrounded in rose petals like a complete badass.

A close second for me is Qrow and Winter's fight early in Volume 3. Qrow shows just how awesome he is by being able to hold his own against her when she's fresh, while he's drunk. I'm scared to find out how good he is when he's sober. The best moment I took from that? When Qrow sheathed his sword, and before Winter's disbelieving eyes, wagged his finger at her in the greatest "come-at-me-bro" since The Matrix.

Aston likes this.
  6. Aston

Aston New Member

Have to agree with Qrow vs Winter. It was the first time we saw what two of the strongest fighters in this world are really capable of. And we learned a bit about each character in the process; Qrow is able to be observant and keep calm under pressure (despite not being entirely sober) and Winter is apparently a complete hothead in combat, despite the cold aura she gives off usually.

Also found it funny how Winter criticised Weiss for missing three strikes in a fight, then she herself immediately missed at least double that against Qrow.

7. TheCloverLord

TheCloverLord Active Member

1. Deathstalker Vs Nevermore (V1C8), the Shadow of the Colossus vibe makes it so much better.
    2. Food Fight (V2C1), the choreography and creativity are astonishing.
    3. General Ironwood Vs Assorted Enemies (V3C11-12), the fight(s) that cemented Ironwood's true place as a badass.

#7 TheCloverLord, May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
  8. sfgiantsfanmike

sfgiantsfanmike New Member

My favorite fight so far in RWBY was the food fight. It had everything I've come to enjoy in RWBY: equal parts ridiculous and awesome. Good character moments/moments that reflect who the character is. Great humor. Great action.

My favorite part of that fight is the end, where the whole other team ends up plastered on the wall, apart of the new paint scheme thanks to the fight.

9. Darkarcher

Darkarcher Member

Qrow vs Winter. Had to be the most memorable fight.

10. BlakJakXXI

BlakJakXXI Well-Known Member

I have quite a few.

-Qrow vs Winter: I already took a liking to Winter from how she and Weiss interacted, but her fight with Qrow further won me over, and it was also where I started to take a liking to Qrow as well.

-Coco and Yatsuhashi vs Emerald and Mercury: Overall a pretty entertaining fight because of Mercury, and this was the fight that really made me a fan of him.

-Ruby vs Neo and Roman: Unfortunately, Ruby hasn't had many opportunities to fight human opponents on her own, so I was glad to see her finally get one after so long. I'm still hoping for a Ruby vs Neo rematch in volume 4 or later.

FanausKing and MechaG11 like this.