1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

General Gaming Discussions

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by DevilMayCrye, Jul 20, 2013.

1. stumpndum

stumpndum Well-Known Member

Ill admit to spending way too much time on sakura clicker then any sane man should

2. stealthytanub

stealthytanub Well-Known Member

Oh god, after playing the British Tanks I suddenly remember why I stopped playing them.
    Solid Shot is so baaaad

3. Imaginary Person

Imaginary Person Active Member

I totally didn't just play a game if Overwatch where everyone was McCree for a while and then everyone switched to D.Va. Nope. Definitely not.

4. TheTieBreaker

TheTieBreaker Well-Known Member

Last night on Discord it was me, Omega, and Mecha playing Battlefront 2. Going to Hoth for Empires vs Rebels. I proudly boast that I could take them both down and the entire army with no problem. Then they tell me about an exploit against the AT-ATs. I still boast and smack talk. 5 minutes later and my words are smugly served back to me on a snowy platter as they curbstomp me with nothing but a turret and a couple of mines. Stupid, cheating Rebel scum...

5. BforByzantine

BforByzantine Well-Known Member

That moment when your playing WoT in a TD and the song 'Camouflage' by sabaton comes on
    [​IMG]

Edit: I know the song has nothing to do with actually being stealthy but meh

6. BforByzantine

BforByzantine Well-Known Member

Playing a dwarf Paladin in WoW, finally got a piece of headgear and it makes me look like a Dwarf/Persian merchant. managed to get another helm and had better stats while also not looking quite as silly, sadly its a dirty leather colour in contrast to my perfectly clear blue body armour I feel like I look like an idiot and now I can't even laugh at it, its just sad to see

#RPG problems

TheOmegaDynasty and stumpndum like this.
  7. TheTieBreaker

Well time to build my PS4 collection up. Shadows of Mordor, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2, I'm even thinking of giving Titanfall 2 a try. Then I gotta get ready for 2017: Horizon Zero Dawn, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Red Dead Redemption 2, Mass Effect Andromeda.

And since I'm always a generation behind on consoles, I'm legit thinking of picking up a Wii U now that it's nearly dead and will be cheap. Allow me to play Nintendo stuff I didn't get my hands on like Splatoon, the Zelda HDs (finally I can play Wind Waker!), Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros. Wii U (I have a local tournament and it can be a set up I bring), and definitely Breath of the Wild.

8. stumpndum

stumpndum Well-Known Member

For the Wii U might i recommend the fucking awesome xenoblade chronicles.

TheTieBreaker likes this.
  9. TheTieBreaker

Yes you can. Forgot about that, was just saying stuff at the top of my head. Which also reminds me I still need to beat Xenoblade for Wii...

stumpndum likes this.
  10. TheTieBreaker

So I decided to get Titanfall 2. Always prefered third person over first person, I have a better sense of what's going on around. Playing Battlefront 2 helped me get back into the first person shooter though.

And holy hell is this game fun. Playing through the campaign to get a feel for controls and it's awesome. The wall running and parkour, running all around and shooting and melee, Titan fighting is fun but I'm still adjusting and finding my perfect weapons. I just love moving around and I hardly get disoriented, makes me think I might like DOOM. The story is really cool and awesome too. Going to finish it before jumping into MP of course. Pretty sure there's gonna be a learning curve but I'm pretty sure I'll get the hang of it.

Anyone got PS4 and want to chill with a scrub in a couple days?

Sund Riddare likes this.