1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

General Manga Discussion

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Natsu Dragneel, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Jaxrond

Jaxrond Well-Known Member

When I read this chapter, I rushed downstairs and jumped my brother to tell him what happened XD

2. stealthytanub

stealthytanub Well-Known Member

Love/Death

Shouko wants to kill her friend Akkii. Akkii wants to kill her friend Shouko. How come? Because they love each other so much! This is a story following the romance between two yandere high school girls.

Yes. So much yes.

3. Eurowatch

Eurowatch Well-Known Member

A new Girls und Panzer spin-of manga has released that focuses on Erika. This being GuP, Erika seems to be a bit to... admiring of Maho.
    [​IMG]

BforByzantine and stealthytanub like this.
  4. stealthytanub

C'mon man, you cant just post this without a sauce!

5. Eurowatch

[​IMG]

6. stealthytanub

upload_2016-10-22_17-24-26.jpeg

7. The Supreme One

The Supreme One Well-Known Member

source needed

8. Eurowatch

But didn't you learn anything from Girls und Panzer? Sometimes the journey can just as rewarding as the goal itself. Oarai would never have made it without all the lessons they learned and friends they made underway.
    [​IMG]

"Sigh" Because I now you are going to be "Forget the journey, bring on the tanks and gay Erika already", here is the link.

stealthytanub likes this.
  9. stealthytanub

I literally said to myself "Right, the fucker better have given me a link to me fucking Yuri this time or there is going to be a situation" when I saw the Email update.

Lo and behold OP delivers.
    Finally.

10. Eurowatch

Man, yuri fans sure are demanding despite how they have it easy nowadays, what with instant streaming and dedicated yuri animes like Sakura Trick and Love Live.
    Why when I was young we suffered for our yuri. We had to get four in the morning on Sundays to catch the early buss in to the city and sneak into the rental store. Now, those days it was not so simple as walking into the store and ask to see the latest merchandise, you had to go to the cashier and ask for Jaap. Because all weebs were called Jaap back in the day, that was the way you knew they were legit. Now our Jaap was a proper weeb, and weebier weeb have I never met. This was the kind of person who could determine the quality of an anime solely by the director, (why, he told us Utena was going to be great simply because it of its director, that was how much of an expert he was) and to this day I still endeavor to be as much of weeb as Jaap was.
    But anyway, to Jaap you then had to state the password of the week, and the password was only printed in the underground anime magazine, and if you got it wrong then he would hand you over to Kees. And nobody wanted to be helped by Kees.
    So when you finally had stated the right password and gotten the anime VHS you wanted, then you had to get get home, all the while you had to pray to the gods of anime that you didn't run into someone you knew, because those people would surely tell your parents that you were watching improper stuff.
    And when you were finally home, then you had to find an opportunity to watch that VHS. And that might not happen for days, and all the time you were anxiously waiting for your chance at watching a yuri anime. But could you imagine the feeling when you finally watched those moments of pure love? Those moments made everything worth it.
    And that was how we got our yuri back in the day and you know what? We LIKED it.

stealthytanub likes this.