1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

GoG's Creative Writing Thread

Discussion in 'RWBY Fandom' started by GodofGamingRWBY, Dec 17, 2016.

1. GodofGamingRWBY

GodofGamingRWBY Well-Known Member

inb4 self-depreciation jokes about my lack of creativity.

Hello, I am GoG. For most people, I'm already known as a person who does things without thinking for 12 hours. That is true. For new people, I'm the guy that is just weird.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME (kinda)

Today I felt like sharing stories that I have actually written, mostly due to the urge to share and get more veteran writer feedback, should our veteran writers actually choose to read these things.

So, I am sharing the link to my FanFiction page, which is found right HERE. On top of sharing my Fanfiction page, I'll share the first chapters of any and all stories that I currently have, which at the time I am writing, is one, along with it's small, ah, preface. All stories that I add will be updated, as well as if they're in progress or deleted.

Terarria: The Hallowed Year: With the Moon Lord's defeat, humanity seemed boundless in it's possibilities. Led by the slayer of the Moon Lord himself, the city of Yamato grew into a jewel of the world, seeming to have everything under control. But somethings, considered locked up, harmless, and forgotten, have a way of springing up again, and can be even more dangerous than an Eldritch Abomination. (In Progress)

Well, I hope you all enjoy my creations. Feedback on any of these is welcome, though I do expect loads of constructive criticism.

#1 GodofGamingRWBY, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

@GodofGamingRWBY Moved to RWBY Fandom since this is where personal writing threads go.

3. GodofGamingRWBY

Alright, thanks.

4. GodofGamingRWBY

In a shocking turn of events, The Hallowed Year had acquired a new chapter nearly 24 hours after I made this thread. Shocking.

5. GodofGamingRWBY

So. I was ORIGINALLY going to do my first Crossover with Blazblue and RWBY. However, due to the fact that the show hasn't ended and a lot of material I would need to work on it (to fulfill my plans) would require me guessing, mostly events and fighting styles and stuff of that sort, I decided to hell with Remnants of the Azure (placeholder name), I'm making...

A FIRE EMBLEM FATES x BLAZBLUE CROSSOVER!

Introducing, Fire Emblem Fates: Calamity. So far it's on the prologue of the actual FE Fates game.

... HERE'S THE SUMMARY AND STUFF

"For years, Princess of Corrin lived a secluded life with her retainers, Flora, Felicia, Gunther, Jacob, and Ragna; and the rest of her family in Nohr. Yet when she's finally sent on a mission into the real world by her father, events begin to turn her life upside down. Then there's the matter of Ragna, who finds himself dealing with a strange, almost selective memory loss."

... Yes I went with female Corrin because the female version is the best version.

6. GodofGamingRWBY

In a turn of events, FE Fate: Calamity has gotten two new chapters, both some of the longest I've ever written.

Chapter 1: The Reaper's Training
    &
    Chapter 2: The King's Gift

And besides a cover that I managed to make myself, that is literally all I did in the last 2 weeks since I made the first prologue. PROGRESS!