1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Island Song

Discussion in 'RWBY Role Play' started by Olivia Swan, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Jaxrond

Jaxrond Well-Known Member

Jaren's grin widened. This was why she loved her crew. They were always more than willing, and able, to handle themselves.
    "I've sent out a crew-wide message. As soon as the elder makes a decision, no matter who it is, our boys are gonna hit that big ugly thing," she pointed at Dax's ship, "With the long-range canons, take out their engines and such. Then they're gonna rendezvous with us at a new location and we're gonna zip on back to Costa Solis," she chuckled, "At least, that's the abridged version. Considering who Captain Dax is, he'll probably attack us as well. It'll get interesting."

Arthur leaned closer to one of the gems, inspecting it curiously.
    "I'm alright!" he called back, "I found something interesting..."
    He lightly poked one, a blue rock that stuck out from the wall. It almost seemed to hum in response.

2. Aznpride1207

Aznpride1207 Well-Known Member

Relieved to know Arthur was ok, Aster let out a sigh of relief "ok then don't wander off too far, we don't know what's down there. I'll be right back, I'm going to extend the rope to make it easier for you to climb out later" Aster exclaimed as he climbed back up the vines to the surface.

3. Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos Well-Known Member

Scarlet smirked, listening to the plan again. Oh, how things were going to get interesting. Of course, whilst listening, her hands found themselves sharpening the blade of Bleeding moon, keeping it in the pristine condition she always prided herself on. Her weapon was her most valuable possession; her tool, her true love, there was nothing that would replace her affections for her weapon. It allowed her to take life from others, and keep it herself, protecting and dealing pain all in small flicks of the wrist.

"Well, if it's all that easy, it sounds like we'll soon be the most powerful crew on the sea." She chuckled lightly. "But, even if there are complications, I'm never going to say no to a good fight." She smirked, looking over towards Dax's ship. Somewhere aboard was the one she had a fight with. She was intrigued by him still, and wanted to satisfy her curiosity. Soon she'd be able to draw her blade into battle, and in her mind, the sooner the better.

4. 6thWanderer

6thWanderer Active Member

Ahsura looked back at Dax's ship, wondering about Walmond and their upcoming rematch. He had a gut feeling it was going to go down between them. And soon. " Why don't we just get at them now? Ya know... Surprise n all that jazz?"

5. Olivia Swan

Olivia Swan Well-Known Member

The elder approached the center of the town, waiting silently for everyone to gather. The kaiowa were all here, awaiting their fate.

Dax stood patiently with a handful of his crew, looking eerily still and calm.

6. WillVintage

WillVintage Well-Known Member

Anne moved to the deck with her spyglass and looked out towards the town, able to see the congregation of crews.

7. GodofGamingRWBY

GodofGamingRWBY Well-Known Member

OOC: It's nearly time.

Walmond yawned, leaning forward on his designated torture bench (torture for the bench, not him), and onto the ship's railing. So far it's been a while since Dax left to talk to the Elder. Normally all of this waiting would make him crack open a beer to drink, but he wanted to make sure he was ready for what was to come. For one, Captain Jaren had decided to leave her ship on the water. So obviously, it wasn't going to be as simple as walking up to the ship and punching holes into it. He'd either have to swim over, which would be idiotic, or... Maybe chuck a few cannonballs at it, or just shoot the damned thing.

Either way, Walmond couldn't shake off the feeling that something back was going to go down soon.

OOC: ... Do we still use cannonballs? For curiosity's sake, I want to know so I can throw a few C.Bs at Jaren. FOR FUN.

8. Loth

Loth Well-Known Member

Isha grinned. "It's about to happen." Isha laid back in her chair. "No way there won't be a fight."

9. Olivia Swan

Olivia Swan Well-Known Member

Ooc: canons, not really canon balls. You remwber these ships are high tech air ships as well as sailing ships right?

10. TheTieBreaker

TheTieBreaker Well-Known Member

OOC: High tech cannon balls :p

Being legit they could be laser cannons or shoot cannon balls infused with Dust for different explosions.