1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Island Song

Discussion in 'RWBY Role Play' started by Olivia Swan, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Olivia Swan

Olivia Swan Well-Known Member

Ooc: there ya go. Now you're barking up the right tree

2. TheTieBreaker

TheTieBreaker Well-Known Member

OOC: Or if anyone watched Episode 3 or whatever with Blake and Sun on the ship (and because you're on this site I pray that was the first thing you did when it came out) that boat was modern-ish and had cannons.

Tie out, let's start a riot.

Olivia Swan likes this.
  3. Jaxrond

Jaxrond Well-Known Member

As soon as they were all in place, Jaren put the boat in gear, hovering over the water and onto the beach. She grinned.

"Because suddenly blowing Dax's boat up would cast a pall on our meeting. We don't want the Elder thinking poorly of us," she replied with a chuckle, "Nevertheless, if Holland dear thinks I'm going to let him roam about freely after the challenge he issued me, he's a fool. And things do so rarely go according to plan. We're bound to have a fight."

Jaren set the boat down and stepped out, striding off into the forest. Only a short while later, she was waling through the gate and into the village, towards the square where the Elder waited. Upon reaching it, she stopped, folding her arms under her voluminous bust, her perpetual, confident smile well in place. Her blue eyes were calm and calculating as she prepared for the verdict.

4. Jaxrond

As he always did when he was excited, Kurai was up in the crow's nest, playing a particularly melancholy tune on his violin. The promise of a fight had his spirits up. He didn't particularly care who he fought with, as long as it rained blood. He grinned to himself, sawing away at the strings with gusto.

5. Jaxrond

Arthur responded absently in affirmation, poking the gem again. It hummed in response. He had a feeling that he knew what this was. He cocked his head. He just couldn't quite remember...it wasn't supposed to be a rock, he knew that much. It had to be...processed.

6. Aznpride1207

Aznpride1207 Well-Known Member

Aster finally climbing out of the hole, proceeded to wonder a little bit further out in search of vines. Once he had gathered enough he sat down on the grass next to the whole and proceeded to tie vines end to end
    @Jaxrond

7. GodofGamingRWBY

GodofGamingRWBY Well-Known Member

OOC: I remember that the ships were high tech and could fly. I just wanted to make sure that the ships also still used ol' reliable.

Olivia Swan likes this.
  8. Jaxrond

(OOC- @Olivia Swan I think we're all just waiting for the next GM post when you have time :) )

9. TheTieBreaker

TheTieBreaker Well-Known Member

OOC: To be fair, the process of deciding which one of you scum is the least scummiest of the scum seems difficult and long :p

...my money's on Arthur...

Jaxrond likes this.
  10. 6thWanderer

6thWanderer Active Member

OOC: IF ANYONES A SCUMBAG ITS MY BOI AHSURA