1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacques Schnee

Discussion in 'RWBY Characters' started by KineticKaiser, Dec 19, 2016.

1. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Baeven
    Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

Jacques Schnee is the current CEO of the Schnee Dust Company as well as the father of Weiss, Winter, and Whitley Schnee. He is a strict and temperamental man who seemingly cares more for the success of his business and his family's image than their wellbeing. Of note is that Jacques is not a direct descendant of the Schnee line, rather he married into it.

2. Aznpride1207

Aznpride1207 Well-Known Member

The fact it is now confirmed he married in makes he hate him more and exemplifies the differences between father in law and son in law's methods in running the Schnee dust company. Once so humble and so clean, Jacques really ripped out the heart of what was essentially one man's dream of helping others rather than making a profit.

3. Appa311

Appa311 Member

I think the big question about Jacque right now. Because we have learned that he is married in to the schnee family. We know he does not have their semblance. So if he does have a semblance what could it be.

4. Cybuster

Cybuster Well-Known Member

I've mentioned this before, but I still have to wonder how Jacques would react to other characters (eg someone like Taiyang) calling him out on his treatment of Weiss. Now obviously he wouldn't feel any guilt or see himselfs as in the wrong, but would he he just dismiss them or would be pissed off that some one would talk shit to his face like that?

5. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

Both probably. It would start out as dismissive, and then he'd get pissed off.

6. Cybuster

Cybuster Well-Known Member

I think if he got pissed of it would probably be more over some one talking shit to his face and getting away with it than anything else. I would say Ruby calling him out would be interesting, but I'm half expecting her interactions with the more antagonistic Schnee's to consist of Whitley being a creepy stalker to her (I honestly don't know how to feel about that, if it ends up being the case).

7. Terra125

Terra125 Member

One word: Asshole. I despise fathers like this and I hope he gets his just deserts in the end.

8. Acno777

Acno777 New Member

When the time of his fall comes, I expect him to be assassinated by either the White Fang, preferably by Sienna Khan or Salem's faction (if necessary for her plans).

9. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

Or, in a case of irony, Weiss restricts Jacques movements and keeps him at the mansion for the rest of his days, out of sight and out of trouble. After all, when parents grow old and senile and are unable to take care of themselves due to their madness, it is the role of their children to provide the "care" that they need, such as putting them in a nursing home.

Aznpride1207 likes this.