1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Monty Oum 6/22/1981 -- 2/1/2015

Discussion in 'RWBY News' started by KineticKaiser, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Karigaya

Karigaya New Member

Parents like that, to be honest, if never relizing, takes a while for them to. To realize that what they do or stand for is wrong. I believe that one should just stray from them, i don't mean don't talk to them either.

2. ScalierLemon

ScalierLemon Active Member

Wow... It's been a month already... Seems like just yesterday I was crying over this. Now, I've stopped crying. I, as bad as it sounds, have "moved on." But I haven't forgotten. Barely a day goes by where I don't think about Monty. And if I don't think about Monty, I think about RWBY. Where its going. If its going. What will change. I have passed my mourning period, and now I feel like it's at least somewhat okay to ask these questions. But... I know nothing at RT will be the same. Especially for RWBY and RvB. I... I just don't know how to react now. I've introduced a person to the show since then, and told them about Monty. I... I just got nothing left. Now, I don't follow the RT news. At all. Never have. So if they have announced anything about the future of RWBY and RvB, I probably missed it. Feel free to call me an idiot for it.

3. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

Nothing new has been announced since his memorial livestream, in which it was implied RWBY would continue.

4. MidnightSun

MidnightSun New Member

R.I.P Monty Oum :'(
    [​IMG]

5. Dylan

Dylan New Member

This is crazy! Monty was 33 years old!

There are warlords on the planet who end up living in luxury retirement. Why do bad things have to happen to good people?
    It's not fair!

6. MasterFaster

MasterFaster Well-Known Member

I agree, it isn't fair. I am lucky; I am devoutly religious, so I can console myself with the fact that Monty, just like all good people, is watching over us all in Paradise, and all the evil people have been given their just deserts.

7. BlakeBellaAwesome

BlakeBellaAwesome Well-Known Member

two s's on desserts but yeah I'm sure he's dancin around being all like goddam it Miles you should be working its 2 in the morning

8. MasterFaster

MasterFaster Well-Known Member

I Googled it, deserts is actually a form of deserve, not referring to the food. Desserts is used as a pun. Aside from that, I could see that happening (except it isn't 2 AM in Houston:D)

9. GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan Member

Aznpride1207 likes this.
  10. jkphantom

jkphantom New Member

It's been a year since he left this world. Did you all keep moving forward?

Aznpride1207 likes this.