1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

NaNoWriMo Community Writing Event

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & Events' started by AceofAces, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Eurowatch

Eurowatch Well-Known Member

Thank you, Benzie. I was originally going to give the "protect her family" wish to Yang but realised that "find her mother" would be a more fitting wish for her and lead BLOCKED DUE TO MADOKA SPOILERS. So it all comes together.
    Do you want to make a contract with Kyubey and become a magical girl? You even get a wish and can wish for anything you want.[/user]

2. Benzie

Benzie Well-Known Member

*drums fingers against desk* For some reason, this is the most compelling reason I've heard for watching Madoka. I don't know if that's because no one's tried very hard yet or I just can't control my curiosity regarding the rest of that sentence.

Glad I could help.

3. Eurowatch

Oh you definitly should watch Madoka, it is a very well written series with a lot of likeable characters. Especially Kyoko, she is pretty much the best character of the show. Though I should warn you that if you liked the ending of the anime, don't watch the movie because it changes everything.
    Also, if you watch the remade version, don't watch the opening because it spoils three-four of the twists concerning Homura.

#73 Eurowatch, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  4. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Baeven
    Staff Member Admin

Two weeks and I barely managed to scratch out a little over 2 thousand words in a semi-coherent single chapter...

5. Eurowatch

Eleven days in and I have finally passed ten thousand words. Took me long enough.

6. Benzie

Benzie Well-Known Member

Alright, we've passed the two week mark! How's everyone doing?

To be completely honest, I haven't worked on my NaNoWriMo much since Monday (just over 22k, so not too far behind); instead, I somehow got hoodwinked into doing some other craziness and what time I did have for writing went into a totally unrelated thing that... came right the fuck out of nowhere. 18k into it and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. *flips tables* That's all I got. Hopefully, I can get this stupid thing wrapped up today or tomorrow and get back to NaNoWriMo.

7. Popcornguy13

Popcornguy13 Well-Known Member

For those of you who need inspiration.

GodofGamingRWBY likes this.
  8. Eurowatch

Been feeling sick lately so haven't gotten the opportunity to get much writing done. Currently hovering around eleven thousand words, so there wasn't that much yuri I wrote this month.

9. GodofGamingRWBY

GodofGamingRWBY Well-Known Member

Me a week ago: Oh man, I have so much to work with, and even more for each story! I have so much stuff to have fun writing with!

Me now: MIND! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME WRITE!? ALL I WANT TO DO IS WRIIIIIIIIIIITE!

... As you can see, I'm having problems actually writing.

10. Benzie

Benzie Well-Known Member

Huh. Totally forgot to check progress the last few days; apparently, I hit 50k sometime last Saturday/Sunday... but not in the same freaking story. *headdesk* NaNoWriMo, why must you vex me so?