1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

New Administrators

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & Events' started by KineticKaiser, Oct 4, 2016.

1. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Baeven
    Staff Member Admin

Hello, everyone!

As some of you may have guessed, our esteemed admin @RWBY has been exceedingly busy with their real life to the point that their presence has been rare. Fortunately they've found the time to come online and help set the groundwork for improving this forum.

To start off, all moderators (@Oneiros, @AceofAces, and myself) have been promoted to admin! This means you can expect to have at least one admin on hand at any given time. Beyond that, more admins means more work can be put forth into improving the forum!

Secondly, we've decided to start up the donation drive for RWBYForums again! All donations will go towards keeping the forum up and running. We deeply appreciate any amount, but substantial contributions will go a long way in keeping our forum alive and well.

Finally, and I'm sure some of you already caught on, seeing as all the moderators have ascend- er, been promoted, that means the moderating staff is currently empty. Now before you go rushing off to PM us with your resume, I'd like to emphasize that this is not a position one applies to. The existing staff monitors potential candidates, puts forward names to the rest of the staff, discusses their eligibility, and finally makes a decision. This announcement does not guarantee anyone will be chosen now nor even in the near future. We're currently more focused on improving the forums.

Thank you for staying with us, everyone! Please help us turn RWBYForums into the renowned RWBY-related forum we know it can be!

2. stealthytanub

stealthytanub Well-Known Member

upload_2016-10-4_3-5-31.jpeg

3. TheOmegaDynasty

TheOmegaDynasty Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the promotion, guys.

To commemorate this moment, I took a picture of all three of you at your award ceremony. Have fun with your new responsibilities and the higher expectations as admins.
    [​IMG]
    You can not understand the hell I just went through to try to get this uploaded. Oh well. #worth it

4. stealthytanub

Did you just make Byz Obi-Wan? This amuses me
    Everyone else is pretty spot on though :D

5. MechaG11

MechaG11 Well-Known Member

Not Obi-Wan but ok.

KineticKaiser likes this.
  6. Kamzil118

Kamzil118 Active Member

I think its safe to say...

KineticKaiser likes this.
  7. stealthytanub

Shhh, it's been a while ok

8. TheOmegaDynasty

TheOmegaDynasty Well-Known Member

No that was just some random Rebel general or official. Obi-wan was too dead to attend the ceremony unfortunately.

MechaG11 likes this.
  9. MechaG11

MechaG11 Well-Known Member

@Oneiros as Chewbacca and Me as R2 make me laugh too hard.

10. stealthytanub

He could have dragged his ghostly ass over there, if he wasn't busy partying with the Ewok's