1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

New Rooster Teeth Site

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & Events' started by Ember, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

2. BlakeBellaAwesome

BlakeBellaAwesome Well-Known Member

It looks all fancy theres a lot of white space which is a bit meh for me and the old scroll through videos thingy at the top was useful but all in all looks fancy

3. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

The Rooster Teeth site is going to be transferred over TONIGHT. Tonight at midnight, Central Time, the old RT site will be locked down, and they will start completing the migration to the new site.

The new RT site is still under construction, so expect traffic issues, missing stuff while it transfers over, and glitches galore for at least a week. (likely more)

More details here

Our site is still waiting to have its update, so thankfully, you at least don't have to worry about us being offline at the same time.

4. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

A total RWBY outage of both the RT site and ours would be a disaster of biblical proportions. XD

5. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

Ikr? XD

6. AceofAces

Staff Member Admin

Well, I got a taste of the new site......for all of 5 seconds. The glitches and server issues are real guys. To stay up to date on all their stuff, I would keep a watchful eye on their YouTube channels and their Twitter feeds.

7. AceofAces

Staff Member Admin

Has anyone gotten the new RT site to work? Based on appearances alone, it appears to be working, but alas, videos don't play. -__-

8. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

Haven't tried videos. Not crazy about the new site setup though. I feel more isolated from the community, actually. :/

9. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

Having posted a large journal with images... I DO NOT like the formatting issues it creates. I really loathe it. It's a damned nightmare, or so it appears on my profile. No idea how it appears to other people at a glance, and that's not good.

10. BlakeBellaAwesome

BlakeBellaAwesome Well-Known Member

Videos work for me. But also yeah it isn't as nice for community stuff as it was everythings too i dunno wide