1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Nightfall: The First Huntsman

Discussion in 'RWBY Role Play' started by Ashland, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Ashland

Ashland Active Member

Caleb dusted himself off, slowly standing up and nodding. The looking over to the shorter girl before looking back at the monkey faunus. "I appreciate the attempt to help from the both of you, honestly. I admit I'm not 100 percent sure that's what I wanted to happen to him, I still damaged his gun when I bumped into him, though." He said, looking down at Marshall who is currently nursing his fat lip on the ground. "Damn, monkey's hit harder than I thought," Marshall admitted, standing back up and reaching to grab his broken into pieces handgun.

"
    If your handgun can break because you bumped into somebody, maybe it should stay as an antique and not just a weapon," Justina said, dusting off Caleb's coat before walking to the blonde. "Hopefully, you don't wind up in trouble before the very first mission." She warned.

2. Aznpride1207

Aznpride1207 Well-Known Member

Seeing an opening in the crowd, Laverna took her chance to rush in. "Haha, finally in at last" she said confidently taking her small victory in stride. Unfortunately due to this small celebration she did not see the boy with the huge sword in front of her and collided into him. "Hey watch it! I'm walking here" she yelled without looking
    @ThatGuyRob

3. ThatGuyRob

ThatGuyRob Member

Johannes smiled at Justina. "That's right you have to have a well-constructed, strong weapon. For instance look at Bahamut here." Without thinking, Johannes reached behind him and unsheathed his Zweihander, holding it loosely in one hand. The silver pommel glinted in the light and the image of the globe came into full view. "See this is a work of one of the greatest blacksmiths in Mantle. Go on take a closer look at this and see the craftsmanship." And then he felt a bump on his back and the sword flew forwards out of his hand. "Oh crap," he cried as he stumbled forward.

4. Ashland

Ashland Active Member

"W-Woah!" Justina shouted as he was bumped forward toward her. She rose her arms as the rather large sword hit her in the chest, forcing her to stumble back from the weight and fall off the side of the staircase to the entrance and into a pile of bushes with the blade making a metallic ring sound as she was slammed into the floor. She struggled a bit to get it off of her and ended up falling out of the bush and onto the back of her head. Her aura blocked the blade from cutting her, but the hard cobble floor knocked her out.

Students clamored over the incident, but slowly began to clear the way for a figure in black, angrily marching up the entrance to confront Johannes. A tall, black-haired woman in a wide-brimmed hat, wearing a long tailcoat with a red tie. On her shoulder was golden Regalia showing the emblem of Vale and a symbol underneath of it to show that she was a Major in the Vale military. She adjusted her black sunglasses and spoke with her intimidatingly gruff voice for a lady. "Not even one hour and we already have an incident. Monkey, red head, sword boy, meet me in my office." She said, marching past them and opening the doors to the school, the crowd gasping as they were clearly in trouble. A medic began to quietly assess Justina on the floor to check if she was alright.

5. Eights

Eights Well-Known Member

"Heh. And I thought my first day of real school was gonna be boring." Bang said with a grin, leaping onto Johannes' shoulders and bouncing off, flying into the crowd, the gathered onlookers quickly scrambling to get away from the mad monkey man as he landed on his feet. He bent back as far as he could and let out a cry of "YEAOH!" before running off.

The Major growled and rubbed her temples. "He's going the wrong way...." she muttered.

6. Ashland

Ashland Active Member

"I don't have time for this." The Major growled, not even bothering to chase down the monkey as she stomped back into her office, pointing to the set of chairs to make the two who followed her to sit down. As Bang ran completely lost in the school, a large, brown-skinned man stood with his arms crossed at the end of a hallway. "Get back to Major Crowley's office!" He said, going for a tackle.

Justina woke up and politely asked if she could go, she grabbed the rather heavy sword and began to drag it with her to take it to the office and return the blade back to him.

7. Eights

Eights Well-Known Member

Bang was thrown off as the dark-skinned man slammed into him, sending him into the floor and lifting him onto his shoulder to carry him off. "Whoa... who brought the elephant?" Bang said, winded as the man made his way to Major Crowley's office, students laughing as the Faunus was soon lead to the office. "Got the runaway monkey, Major!" the dark-skinned man said, saluting Crowley. "Where do you want me to put him?" he asked.

8. Aznpride1207

Laverna followed as she was told if only just to not get arrested just as she arrived. Soon coming to a stop in what seems to be an office Laverna looked around before being told to sit down. Pulling up a seat she turned it around and sat down with legs spread across the seat and rested her arms and head on the back of the seat waiting to be told off.

9. Ashland

Ashland Active Member

Major Crowley pulled out her chair and sat in front of the three delinquents, taking off her sunglasses to reveal her deep, red eyes. "I've been in many fights in my life, that's how I've gotten to be the third in command in the Vale army. These fights were fair, honorable and... not as sloppy." She said, clearing her throat, leaning forward and resting her hands in front of her face, elbows on the table. "You can't just go attacking strangers and expect to be treated as heroes." She continued. "So, the three of you need to tell me why I shouldn't just kick you out right now, Mm?" She said, the muscular man who caught Bang closed the door behind him to leave the four in the room alone. "It's the very first day, and I don't need more trouble than any of you're worth, so please... humor me."

10. Aznpride1207

Laverna sat non-chalently on her chair listening to the woman behind the desk rant and was just about to dismiss all of this completely but once there was talks of expulsion Laverna was shook awake. " hey hey hey whoa! I wasn't even part of this fight, I was in the back of the crowd when that started. that fact you are just lumping me in with them is wrong!" Laverna protested jumping up from her seat.