1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Rules [Discussion]

Discussion in 'RWBY General Discussions' started by DevilMayCrye, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Alexlayer

Alexlayer Well-Known Member

Well, if you're so sure about it, fine, I'll stick to that. Can't promise against double-posting because that doesn't work with my nature, but I'll try to reduce the number of posts.

2. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

If it 'doesn't work with your nature', then don't participate in the thread where there might be issues.

3. Alexlayer

I'll compromise to the best of my efforts, but if people can't do the same for me to some extent, know that you're basically kicking me out.

4. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

Or, since you shouldn't be flooding the Fan art page that badly anyway, you accept that rules are in place, because others have ruined the privilege.

If you don't like the rules (And honestly, its not even a MAJOR rule, its a minor rule at best, for a thread that isn't critical to anything), then you can leave of your own volition, or do what everyone else has done, and comply with the rules.

I honestly don't see how hard it is to post a few pictures in the fanart thread, and either leave it alone until someone else posts before posting again, or adding to a previous post (like others are already doing), as to not spam both the thread, and the alert feed of those watching the thread.

stealthytanub likes this.
  5. Alexlayer

I... whatever. I'll stick to just adding to the last post so long as it's still mine.

6. Popcornguy13

Popcornguy13 Well-Known Member

Would adding an addendum saying "No Character Role-Playing outside of RP Threads" be prudent or is it already implied somewhere? (I found no mention of it in the current rules, and from what I understand the issue has been somewhat isolated-myself included-to specific users.)

7. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Baeven
    Staff Member Admin

It's not something that requires a rule at the moment, but we do ask people who do so to keep it within reason. Just refrain from being obnoxious about it (e.g. talking as your character in an episode discussion thread, causing drama as your character simply because that's how they would act, etc.)