1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Chibi [Discussion]

Discussion in 'RWBY Episode Discussions' started by FanausKing, Apr 1, 2016.

1. FanausKing

FanausKing Well-Known Member

I swear if this is a joke .......

Sailorwrath and Jaxrond like this.
  2. SeaOfHope

SeaOfHope Well-Known Member

I'm very skeptical about this considering today is April 1st and all, but what kind of cruel sick joke is it to show something like this and be all like "APRIL FOOL'S! What? You thought we were gonna give you an adorable spin-off show with your favorite RWBY characters "chibified"? TROLLOLOLOLOL!!!"

MechaG11 likes this.
  3. FanausKing

Then I'll write one angry and sadden latter

4. Averageotaku100

Averageotaku100 Active Member

I need this! Season 3 left a bad bitter taste in my mouth. I needs sweet stuff!

5. Fuse

Fuse Active Member

From what I heard, RT does not take part in April fools because the company was founded on April 1st 2003 so they instead celebrate the anniversary of the company.

FanausKing likes this.
  6. FanausKing

[​IMG]

IM SO HAPPPY!!

SleepyEskimo likes this.
  7. SleepyEskimo

SleepyEskimo Well-Known Member

Wake me up...
    Well I'm fine with the bitter taste in V3, some happy atmosphere spinoff wouldn't hurt.
    >inb4 Forum OCs getting the Chibi treatment.

8. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Baeven
    Staff Member Admin

You've read our Rules, right?

9. FanausKing

Sorry must've forgot about it

10. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

@FanausKing, only mods are allowed to create threads in this section. It's in the rules.

Correct. They have explicitly stated in the past that they don't prank their fans because it's their company anniversary. Even if that wasn't the case, they wouldn't have made such an official looking trailer.

This looks amazing! Probably will be short little animated clips (probably no more than 5 minutes) and will likely be just random little mini episodes. My best guess is that they won't relate to the main series and will be an anthology of side stories (like what they're going to do for RvB 14).

It's amazing to see how far RT has come in 13 years. I remember when there wasn't an "animation department" or even Achievement Hunter. It was just RvB and the RT Shorts, and then later on the sporadic RTAA cartoons. So much has changed, even just looking at the past three years: RWBY, X-Ray and Vav, major improvements to RvB, Lazer Team, and they're expanding even further with new stuff like Crunch Time, Day 5, and now stuff that was announced today like Camp Camp and RWBY Chibi.

I don't know what everyone else's history with RT has been, but for someone who's been a fan since the beginning, I gotta say that now is definitely a good time to be a fan with all of these high quality projects that have been started, and are about to kick off soon. They are so talented and creative, and it definitely shows. :)

Chellote, Sailorwrath and STRQWinter like this.