1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY in Theaters

Discussion in 'RWBY News' started by AceofAces, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Skrimgo

Skrimgo New Member

Bummer, there's no screening for Vol 2 in my city.. I sent Tugg an email requesting an event and they said it's "outside their available network" despite the fact Vol 1 was confirmed and screened in my city via Tugg.

I guess I'm on a road trip to the one screening in the country ;)

2. Skrimgo

Skrimgo New Member

Well, a couple emails later and I got a screening set up in my city... aaaand it's the first one in NZ to become confirmed! Hopefully they get the message when it comes time for Volume 3 :D

3. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

The time has come! In the anticipation of Volume IV premiering next month (holy shit, that was fast), Rooster Teeth is completing the tradition and airing Volume III in a local theater near you through Tugg on October 19th. Just like last time, you can go to the site and pick a screening in your area, or organize a screening yourself if there isn't one already. It's a great way to bond with your local RT community, and enjoy a night out at the movies.

http://teamrwby.com

4. Mudkip

Mudkip Well-Known Member

Has anyone else's coupon code and link to exclusive merch not came yet? Cause mine hasn't and it's really annoying me as I sent an email to the RWBY support and it has been five days and they have still not responded.

5. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Baeven
    Staff Member Admin

Check your spam folder.

6. Mudkip

Mudkip Well-Known Member

I have and it's not there. I think cause no one scanned my ticket they didn't send it

#46 Mudkip, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016