Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'RWBY News' started by Ember, Oct 17, 2015.
I think that this belongs here. Other than that, I really am indifferent to the notion
My reaction to the manga series
- I do not like how the beowolf are drawn
- the eyes of the characters are giving me the creeps and I didn't think think I can get use to it
- the chapter seems WAY too short even though there was 15+? Pages
That most likely felt to short due to the majority of the chapter consisting of full page pictures with little text or exposition that we would already be familiar with.
that . . . was simultaneously awesome and underwhelming.
The manga in general is not bad, i even like how the grimms are drawn. The problem with it is the style we are all used to see the girls in their show form.(rubys ace is scary o3o)
apart of that i can only say that I would like to know how it releases like weeklyß monthly?
It's published in Ultra Jump which is a monthly magazine.
Thanks for the info!
A lot of people seem to not like the way his eyes are drawn, but it's basically his style.
If you read the mangaka's Dogs Bullets Carnage, you see that he usually don't have large variations when it comes to drawing eyes, particularly girls.
I'd say his specialty lies with drawing grim, dark and serious atmosphere and drawing very cool and tough guys. His girls usually have either the 'innocent girl' eyes, like Ruby has, or he has a more serious badass woman eyes, which looks way better, (but still has that weird eyelashes).
I wouldn't say he's the perfect mangaka for RWBY, he still have many issues:
- The drawing style isn't particularly RWBY
- He doesn't seem to draw a lot of light hearted, cute or funny scenes.
- His pacing in his mangaka is really really weird, a bit too weird for RWBY.
But he does have other good qualities. He seems to enjoy drawing these serious fight scenes with guns and all.
New chapter coming soon