1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Volume 2 Trailer

Discussion in 'RWBY Episode Discussions' started by KineticKaiser, Jul 4, 2014.

1. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

So remember when Monty was posting pictures of neapolitan on his Twitter account for the past week (see here: https://twitter.com/montyoum/status/487702881588355072/photo/1) and everyone thought it was a hint for RWBY, well I think I can maybe guess what it's referring to.......

[​IMG]

Remember this shot from the Volume II trailer, the girl standing off to the side has pink hair, a white coat and brown pants, like the ice cream in Monty's twitter pic. Seeing as how she looks completely different from the other generic White Fang members, I'm inclined to think she may play some important role, but of course, I'm just speculating because this literally tells us nothing of substance.

The Juggernaut and KineticKaiser like this.
  2. RWBYstly

RWBYstly Well-Known Member

yeah a few people, me included, have been tweeting him asking if it was her

3. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

I think shes a private contractor, similar to how Roman is, except she isn't a part of Cinder's scheme.

4. AceofAces

Staff Member Admin

Oh good, then the plot to my fan fiction is completely justified then. :D

DevilMayCrye likes this.
  5. RWBYstly

RWBYstly Well-Known Member

So wasn't exactly sure where to post this but Miles and Kerry are gonna be guest on AfterBuzz TV which is a live recap show on the internet and they're gonna be recapping volume 1 and talking a bit about volume 2. Also if you want to ask questions you can tweet this guy: https://twitter.com/mattlieberman and your questions might get asked on the show soo tweet away people. It starts at 6pm PST

6. AceofAces

Staff Member Admin

RWBYstly likes this.
  7. RayCord

RayCord Well-Known Member

That robot/mech looks cool

8. deltanine

deltanine Active Member

Also, the fact that we see Yang re-enter Junior's bar from the Yellow trailer and Junior's cameo in the intro, along with that of "the twins" might indicate that Junior's going to show up again. And if that's the case, then we might see that Adam will be back too.

9. Popcornguy13

Popcornguy13 Well-Known Member

The appearance of one group does not necessarily mean the return of an entirely unrelated group, so Junior and Twins appearance has nothing to do with Adam returning, since they are completely separate group entities. If he was shown somewhere in the mentioned scene for some reason, it would be plausible. I they had shown clips of the original scene upgraded, or any actual hint of him somewhere in the trailer, it would be believable. But the return of a few individuals from the original trailer means nothing for the rest if they have no correlation with each other. With your logic we might as well guess the Knight, the Spiderbot, and all those old Beowolves are returning as well.

10. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

The Beowolves might actually turn up.

The red Trailer ones are actually considered canon.