1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Volume 2 Trailer

Discussion in 'RWBY Episode Discussions' started by KineticKaiser, Jul 4, 2014.

1. deltanine

deltanine Active Member

How many of you are willing to predict that Adam won't show up in volume 2 but he might be mentioned towards the end thereof?

geth117 and Jaxrond like this.
  2. BlakeBellaAwesome

BlakeBellaAwesome Well-Known Member

Oh he's deffo gonna be mentioned if the first episode is anything to go by then there's gonna be more Blake backstory XD

3. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

I seriously think this is all that we're going to see or hear of Adam in Volume II

[​IMG]

geth117, Jaxrond and DevilMayCrye like this.
  4. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

I don't think so, mainly because for him to show up, the White Fang need to develop an interest in RWBY, and to find out about Blake, to encourage Adam to want to come to Vale.

geth117 likes this.
  5. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Baeven
    Staff Member Admin

I just had a thought. We know Blake feels something for Adam, but how do we know Adam really feels anything for Blake beyond a responsibility?

I'm not saying it's impossible for Adam to feel anything for Blake, but maybe his feelings don't extend as far as her's. Maybe she was little more than a partner/student to him; a responsibility placed upon him but not much else. This would mean that he has little to no regard for how she feels, while Blake feels pressured to help his goals come true because of how much she cares for him.

The pressure she feels builds and builds as the White Fang becomes more and more aggressive, until finally she can't take it anymore. In shorter terms: "Your hopes have become my burden."

Adam was likely the last thing keeping Blake there, but his callous disregard for life and disregard for Blake's thoughts on the matter was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Assuming all of this, a reunion might just involve Adam trying to gut her, while Blake tries to come to terms with the fact that someone she cares about is trying to murder her.

Of course, this might not be groundbreaking information to you all. I'm just offering this because I see a general "Adam cares about her in some way" sentiment.

The Juggernaut and deltanine like this.
  6. deltanine

deltanine Active Member

Well, while I was doing my Cardin bashing a while back, some of you pointed out that the White Fang would go after the Schnee Dust company heiress, Weiss, due to the war between the SDC and the White Fang. So, that might result in Blake defending Weiss, then Adam would feel betrayed.

And KineticKaiser has reenforced my theory of Adam's future appearance resulting in Blake VS Adam.

7. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

We literally know nothing about Adam's character, beyond the fact that he doesn't value innocent lives, and that he supports the White Fang.

We can't accurately predict how Adam will feel about Blake siding with Weiss, because he literally doesn't have a personality yet.

And the SDC isn't at War with the White Fang.
    The White Fang are just targetting them, because they have both power and money, and openly treat Faunus badly.
    And the SDC are just reacting to attacks on their property.

8. Shipperofeverything

Shipperofeverything New Member

One problem, the ship has been sunk by the cannon.

9. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

TheOmegaDynasty and Mezzo Fourte like this.
  10. The Supreme One

The Supreme One Well-Known Member

necroposting by new people will never stop being funny

MechaG11 likes this.