1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Screw Attack Is Merging Into Rooster Teeth Family

Discussion in 'RWBY News' started by AceofAces, Nov 4, 2015.

1. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

Screw Attack and Rooster Teeth, both owned by Fullscreen Entertainment, used to exist as separate entities, but much like in the way Funhaus joined the Rooster Teeth family not too long ago, so too is Screw Attack merging with Rooster Teeth under the Rooster Teeth banner.

Craig, one of the founders of Screw Attack, issued these statements on both RT.com and ScrewAttack.com announcing the merger. And yes, it is a merger. ScrewAttack's content will now be on RT.com, and the transition is expected to happen February 15, 2016 (on ScrewAttack's 10th birthday). This makes a lot of sense, since ScrewAttack will no longer have to spend money maintaining its own .com, and those resources can be better spent elsewhere now that it'll all be on just one website.

So expect a LOT more crossover content between all of the RT brands: Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter, Funhaus, the Know, and now Screw Attack.

http://roosterteeth.com/post/51183382
    http://www.screwattack.com/news/worst-secret-ever

2. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

And this made me giggle. XD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. BlakeBellaAwesome

BlakeBellaAwesome Well-Known Member

I kinda like whenever this happens on twitter its pretty funny.
    Also I noticed this like two days ago i dunno where but on the site there was something about screwattack on one of the show lists.