1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

The Aznpride Chronicles

Discussion in 'RWBY Fandom' started by Aznpride1207, May 25, 2014.

?
  1. Back stories

2. Headcannons

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Aznpride1207

Aznpride1207 Well-Known Member

Welcome visitors to my own little slice of the forum, welcome to aznpride chronicles!!!

Here I post things such as:

-My OC's histories/back stories
    - random things
    And if requested:
    -anything you wanna know about me, I'm don't really mind as long you don't try to ask for my credit card number ( :p)

#1 Aznpride1207, May 25, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  2. Aznpride1207

~parent names~

Scarlet's Parents

• Francis Leroux Castle III
    • Maria Victoria(née Reed) Castle
    Teddy's parents
    • Orson Black
    • Arcadia/Cadi(née Chase) Black

#2 Aznpride1207, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  3. Aznpride1207

OC canon #01: Scarlet's Birth

[being re-written]

#3 Aznpride1207, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  4. Aznpride1207

thanks to Pharaoh Shadon I found a great way of making my OCs come to life without doing all the hardwork XP. so here are my OCs made using Rinmarugames' Mega Anime Avatar Creator:
    Scarlet:
    MyStyle.jpg
    Teddy:
    MyStyle 2.jpg

more to come at a later date

Pharaoh Shadon likes this.
  5. Aznpride1207

Teddy's Character sheets:
    [EDIT:]
    Name: Theodore "teddy" black

Race: Bear Faunus

Appearance: short messy hair changes from black and brown depending on season, tan skin,prescription goggles,Bear ears, 0"63 inches tall

Clothing: Red hoodie with his emblem superimposed on it,camo cargo pants,anklets that shift around his shoes to become a pair of special dust powered boots that let him jump extraordinary heights
    Alt./Combat:black kevlar lined hoodie replacing his normal red one

Weapon: Bellum pacis(means peaceful battle in latin) is his expandable quarterstaff,he has become so efficient with it he can hit objects in mid air with it without even looking. He also carries a holster backpack that holds his staff and any other supplies he need.

Emblem: Yin Yang symbol with bear claws for the dots
    Semblance: Nature's Fury: when teddy is sent into an uncontrollable rage (which is very uncommon) or rendered unconscious, he forms a sort of shield that takes over his body in the shape of a Bear 2x his size. It seeks out any that threats to him and proceeds to attack them. So far he is unaware of this power as he is put in a trance like state until he wakes up or calms down.

Personality: though very confident when fighting, his social skills are a bit lacking. He is a very awkward when meeting new people though people think he is cute. He is very affectionate to all who he considers to be friends, especially girls(in a non perverted way).

History: Life was tough for young teddy. The kids in his village used to tease him so much so that he was afraid to even leave the house. His parents were always there for him and did everything they could to comfort him when this happened. One night while they were out,an angry mob of anti-Faunus supporters showed up wanting him to give himself up.His parents luckily had just arrived and so his father told him to run while he and his wife tried to reason with them.Teddy did as his father told him and ran but as he was running he couldn't help turning around out of curiosity and seeing the horror of his parents being beaten to death.even though He wanted to help he knew it would be a fruitless venture,Teddy ran to his grandparent's house, the only other place he knew was safe. He told them what happened, they took him in and immediately departed from that place to live somewhere safe to raise Teddy. As he grew up, Teddy learnt to stand up to his bullies and how to defend himself if needed.He went on to study at signal,excelling in hand to hand combat and non-lethal weaponry. He was later picked to go to beacon on the merits of his work and the recommendations of some unknown supporters.

Name: Theodore Black

Nicknames: Teddy,T,Theo,Major Grizzly(shared joke name given to him by other huntsmen/huntresses that have seen him use his semblance)

Race: Bear Faunus

Appearance: short messy hair changes from black and brown depending on season, tan skin,prescription goggles, sometimes sports a 5-o'clock when coming back from long missions, 5'11 feet tall

Clothing/Equipment: Red Vinyl zip up hoodie with his emblem on the left side,camo cargo pants,anklets that shift around his shoes to become a pair of special dust powered boots that let him jump extraordinary heights(tweaked and modified through the years to properly fit his growing feet),He also carries a holster backpack that holds his staff and any other supplies he need.
    Combat:black kevlar lined hoodie in place of his red

Weapon: Bellum pacis(means peaceful battle in latin) is his expandable quarterstaff,he has become so efficient with it he can hit objects in mid air with it without even looking.

Emblem: Yin Yang symbol with bear claws for the dots

Semblance: Nature's Fury: thorough some intense impulse control training, Teddy has learned and mastered using his semblance without having to go into an uncontrollable rage. Though he prefers not to rely on it, more or less using it more for really serious battles against Grimm he can not beat simply by skill.

Personality: though a still abit awkward he has developed social skills and isn't scared to hang out with friends and family,He is still very affectionate and loyal to all who he considers to be friends and family.

History: after finally being made aware of his semblance on the day before graduation, Teddy got scared and worried. Realising the danger he posed to his friends, he disappeared after graduation and went missing for several years. No one knew where he went but when he did reappear he seemed to have gotten control over his semblance, now being able to access it at will and being fully aware of his actions.

#5 Aznpride1207, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  6. Aznpride1207

7. Aznpride1207

What if scarlet was a Pokemon trainer? Well wonder no more! Thanks to pokecharms.com I made this
    image.jpg

GodofGamingRWBY likes this.
  8. GodofGamingRWBY

GodofGamingRWBY Well-Known Member

So... a more of a mixed fighter, nice.

Aznpride1207 likes this.
  9. Aznpride1207

10. GodofGamingRWBY

GodofGamingRWBY Well-Known Member

While I do wonder why she has an egg and unknown, I'm sure there are reasons.