1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

The Future of RWBY

Discussion in 'RWBY News' started by Ember, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

Gray made an announcement on the RT site about the next volume(s) of RWBY, which is now going in to pre-production phase!

Check it out

JaYC3P0, Olivia Swan, Aurora and 8 others like this.
  2. The Supreme One

The Supreme One Well-Known Member

After reading this, my only complaint is that I don't want to see a Yang/Neo fight where yang wins for at least another three volumes (or until RBWY graduates), simply because of the massive discontinuities, questions, possibly plot holes, and another failure in suspension of disbelief that would come of that happening any sooner. It doesn't make any sense for Yang to magically get better at fighting or for Neo to magically get worse, even though this is exactly what Gray is implying.

3. Oneiros

Oneiros Happy-Go-Lucky Mod of Justice & Love
    Staff Member Admin

Could be a few people other than Neo. Another Cardin beat down would be boring though. Mercury?

4. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

What you want, and what you get, will never be the same, unless your directly involved.

Plus, as Oneiros says, we don't know if it is Neo/Yang. It could be Yang/Torchwick, or Yang/Mercury (since he is supposed to be her foil).

Plus, we don't know the actual context of what will be happening, so chill.

5. ztan

ztan Well-Known Member

I'll admit, the wording of this title had me worried for a second.

6. Erevan

Erevan Well-Known Member

Yey it's gonna premiere this year! Although they're starting early production, I have feelings it may end up premeiring next year or so. I'm also a little curious about who they're gonna put as Ren's voice actor.

7. Cybuster

Cybuster Well-Known Member

Yang doesn't necessarily need to get better at fighting. Her simply approaching the fight differently could do the trick (most forms of fiction tend to do it that way).

I really can't see it taking another three volumes for them to get there rematch. The audience would have stopped caring about that particular plot point by then.

Aurora and MechaG11 like this.
  8. BlakeBellaAwesome

BlakeBellaAwesome Well-Known Member

I know what it'll be Yang vs Nora

MaximusTheLord likes this.
  9. Eurowatch

Eurowatch Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I don't really understand why Yang needs to teach Nora a lesson? As far as I remember Nora has never done anything cruel against Yang.
    Personally I think it is going to be Raven, abandoning your daughter the day she is born and then coming back seventeen years later like nothing happened is not going to go over well with Yang.

Aurora likes this.
  10. BlakeBellaAwesome

BlakeBellaAwesome Well-Known Member

Food Fight first episode of the second volume they i'm thinking they are doing an anticlimactic thing again like with the Weiss "death" scene that got everyone worked up in the trailer for last volume.

Oneiros likes this.