1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

The Grim Tales: Volume 2, Requiem

Discussion in 'RWBY Role Play' started by Olivia Swan, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Jaxrond

Jaxrond Well-Known Member

Hearing Freya's call, Ari knew that, normally, she would be one of those who stepped up to the front immediately. But, with her current state, it took her a moment to collect herself. Ignoring her nausea and burning muscles, she pushed forward, drawing herself up. With a cry, she slammed her foot into the chest of a guard who'd been drawn by the commotion. His feet left the ground and he flew back. She sucked in a sharp breath. Her aura was low enough that even that use of strength caused her stomach to roil.

Linus quickly pushed ahead, unwilling to let his sister even attempt to continue on the front line. He shifted both weapons to sword form and pressed into the enemy ranks, both men and grimm alike, Hestia and Diana flashes of gold and silver in his hands.

Seeing that the gate was down, Maugrim quickly left the guard tower to rejoin the fight below.

2. WillVintage

WillVintage Well-Known Member

Aura heard the call and stayed where he was, for the time being, he would be best suited from afar. He started taking pot shots at grimm or guards that were close to any team member, focusing around Ari and Garrett because his former team leader looked to not be at 100%. But also gave Freya support fire.

3. GodofGamingRWBY

GodofGamingRWBY Well-Known Member

OOC: I hate myself for not replying earlier. I dunno I'm just not feeling the Secret Grimm Badass and the Archer for some reason >.>
    I have also seemed to have lost myself due to my stupidity of not posting. I, for no fault of my own, cannot seem to figure out how to reinsert the S.G.B and Archer back in. But I will do my best to... Get something.

Kill me already.

4. Jaxrond

(OOC: Who's line is it?)

5. Loth

Loth Well-Known Member

(I think Swan)

6. Jaxrond

7. Jaxrond

(OOC- I have many reasons that I miss this thread...
    In all honesty, they go in this order of things I miss most

1) Maugrim as the #TrollKing
    2) Frostbite
    3) Serena
    4) Linus. Just. Linus.
    5) Team A_FA
    6) Deme being freaking bombastic
    7) Ash and Maugrim's bromance
    8) The fact that we've been doing this for like two years and it's still going down (I'm yellin' timber)

And those are my feels)

Olivia Swan likes this.
  8. Black_Chaos

Black_Chaos Well-Known Member

(OOC: I most definitely miss the bromance we had going on, I hope we get this on the road again, so that the bros may be bros once again, along with the future plans we had with them, and other people.)

Olivia Swan and Jaxrond like this.
  9. Loth

Loth Well-Known Member

(So I just had a thought. Once Ashera is defeated and peace is restored we should have a tournament arc.)

Olivia Swan and Jaxrond like this.
  10. Jaxrond

(OOC- I dig this)