1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Theories

Discussion in 'RWBY General Discussions' started by Ember, Jul 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

There are a lot of separate discussion threads, but this one is to discuss all theories that you may have, since they are bound to overlap at times.

Please be courteous.
    Do NOT post any spoilers. If you have information about episodes before they have aired to the public, this is not the place to share them.
    Do not be rude. You can state your opinion. I encourage it. But do try to be civil if you disagree with someone's theories.

Random theorizing and discussion: GO!

DevilMayCrye likes this.
  2. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

Here are some of my own theories, to get us started:

-In Yang’s trailer, she was hunting for fiery helicopter lady?
    (We previously thought the picture was of Blake, but when asked, Monty said it was not Blake Yang had been looking for. FireLady has long black hair, and as hunters, the heroes may be searching for her.)

-The Fauna people are basically being used as slaves by the Schnee Dust Mining company. Every mining corporation needs its slaves…
    (Going off the lyrics to From Shadows, where it seems nonhumans are oppressed.)

-Adam and Blake are a part of the White Fang group.
    (It seems connected to the Fauna, and From Shadows is the song that debuted with them.)

-The moon is shattered from dust mining.
    (Just a guess.)

3. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

Also, I'm gonna guess that the dark-redhaired girl with Vomit Boy is named Amber.
    Because I love to randomly guess stuff.
    And she's wearing gold armor, which is close enough to amber colored.

[​IMG]

4. DevilMayCrye

DevilMayCrye Well-Known Member

Based on the intro sequence at the end of the Pilot episode (since that is exactly what it is, an intro), I think the Moon shattering will also somehow bring about the Darkness' plans, since during the start of the intro, as the moon starts fading away, it glows a dark red, then seems to explode and wash over Ruby, as if trying to overwhelm her.

5. Valravn

Valravn Member

The red girl in that picture looks a lot like an OC I was working on. DX I like the look of the green guy. Not to crazy about blondie's design though… I'm guessing he's going to be important. Possibly a love interest for Ruby?

6. DevilMayCrye

He's name is Juane, and he's inspired by Joan of Arc.

I think his will be a major side story, and that the second team are gonna be key to the story, similar to how in Soul Eater, the 3 major teams, have 3 back up teams, who help the story along. (I mean, theres a fair few Soul Eater references just in episode 1)

7. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

She's similar to my OC too. :/
    Wait, there's two redheads. You mean the one with gold armor, or the one in pink?

DevilMayCrye likes this.
  8. Valravn

Valravn Member

The gold armor one. Though mine had devil horns, a trident, and was named Rouge.

Edit: Head canon from that image… Pink has a crush on Green, Green has a crush on Blondie, Blondie has a crush on Red, Red says "Sorry, but I respect myself too much to date someone with such terrible fashion sense." lol

#8 Valravn, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
    Lady_Vossler likes this.
  9. Ember

Ember Well-Known Member

Reds look is eerily the same as my OC, as well. Which is very frustrating. XD
    Thankfully, the outfits are different.
    But if she's an archer, I'm gonna start spazzing out in a combination of love/hate with this character. Who I am still convinced is named "Amber". Because she wears gold, and it fits into the idea of them being team JAUN.

10. DevilMayCrye

JAUN?

J for Juane?
    A for Amber
    U for Umbra? (Guy in green, Latin for Shadow)
    N for Noble/Nuetral/Nymph? (Orange haired girl, with pink skirt)