1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Vol 3, Ep 12: End of the Beginning (Finale)

Discussion in 'RWBY Episode Discussions' started by KineticKaiser, Feb 10, 2016.

1. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Impyrrial Inquisitor
    Staff Member Admin

The preview for the Volume 3 Finale is here!

2. Horkerkiin

Horkerkiin Well-Known Member

Pyrrha pls, Yang is already beat up bad, dont get hurt, you've had death flags nearly all season please dont do this to me now.

If Pyrrha gets hurt... I dont even know, Yang already made me emotional but if something happens to Pyrrha I might just become a wreck.

To tie this season up this episode is going to need to be a decent length episode.

Sailorwrath likes this.
  3. Bluehair

Bluehair Active Member

They gave very little away for the finale... My predictions are thT ruby a team takes out the dragon(hats an easy one) and Ozpin kills cinder.

4. TheTieBreaker

TheTieBreaker Well-Known Member

White Fang is pulling out so Adam is leaving, Glenn is circling tower with Cinder and Oz down below, Pyrrha might sacrifice herself, Yang, Blake, and other Hunters are worn out, and Ruby and Weiss gonna do something.

Something big is gonna happen (again) and I feel we will be left on a bit of a cliffhanger.

But one question remains...

...where the HELL did Zwei go?...

5. Weiss Rose

Weiss Rose New Member

Ruby:"I have a plan"

So is she going to come up with some wacky plan to take out Glenn the Dragon which Weiss and everyone else involved will telepathically follow like in Volume 1 Episode 8?

Tyrant Sun and The Supreme One like this.
  6. MechaG11

MechaG11 Well-Known Member

I hope Yang and Blake don't end up kissing in a hospital. I mean I do want that but I also don't want to change my idea for an OC scene of mine.

7. Cybuster

Cybuster Well-Known Member

So the White Fang have pulled out? Guess that' why Adam is.

Ruby should have at least some form of confrontation with Cinder. Perhaps Cinder retreats from her fight with Ozpin for whatever reason and Ruby has a run in with her on the way out?

Anyway If Ruby's plan works doe that mean she can be would be responsible for winning the battle on two different fronts?

8. BlakJakXXI

BlakJakXXI Well-Known Member

Well it looks like Ruby and Weiss will have to take down the Grimm Dragon by themselves. Looking forward to seeing how they intend to pull that off, especially since they're my top favorites. I've been liking how Ruby's been turning out these last few episodes so far, so hopefully, they can keep it up.

9. Bluehair

Bluehair Active Member

Well your probably right. They seem to like to do a lot of foreshadowing for the secondary plots and the main story point they don't foreshadow at all then hit you on the side of the head like a baseball bat with it.

10. TheTieBreaker

TheTieBreaker Well-Known Member

Ruby has a plan...Penny also had a plan and look at what happened before she did anything