1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Vol 4, Ep 7: Punished

Discussion in 'RWBY Episode Discussions' started by AceofAces, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Tamm

Tamm Member

HaHaHa! When I read this it made me laugh, in part because it was so unexpected, and in part because it is just hard for me to visualize Juan punching Qrow in the face.

2. White Raven

White Raven Well-Known Member

I notice Ruby is holding her hands up. She's probably talking, and Jaune doesn't like what she's saying.

If Ruby hasn't said anything to her friends about her Silver Eyes, I can understand that might be a reason for Jaune to get upset. That was why Tyrian was after her. Ruby doesn't know much either, but since she has been travelling with her friends for months, she has hopefully mentioned her eyes. Then again, Jaune is no better, as he lied and cheated his way into Beacon.

Jaune most likely still don't know why Pyrrha talked about destiny, why there was a vault below Beacon, and what that machine was for. He wants to know why Pyrrha died, but he's probably not going to like the answers. I can see Jaune at least partially blaming Qrow for her death. It would not be surprised if Jaune punches Qrow, and Qrow allows it. Qrow might be a rude and cynical drunk, but he's still a good guy who knows what it's like to lose friends.

This could be a great scene, maybe as good and touching as when Jaune trained in the forest while listening to Pyrrha's video. That is so far my favorite scene in all of RWBY. I'm still hoping for a private talk between Ruby and Jaune. I'm also waiting to hear if Ren and Nora will bring Pyrrha up.

#112 White Raven, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Aznpride1207 likes this.
  3. Tuor

Tuor New Member

Actually, I think Juane is probably more angry with Pyrrha because *she* didn't tell him what was going on. Though I can also see him being mad at Qrow -- Qrow had no reason to tell Juane at the time, and neither did Ozpin. OTOH, Juane might reason that Pyrrha *did* have a reason to tell him but didn't trust him enough to reveal the truth. Hard to be too mad at Qrow since he didn't tell Ruby about it, either. In fact, I don't think Ruby knows what happened to Pyrrha in regards the the Maidens thing. She only knows about the silver eyes bit, IIRC, and that's only because *she* has that power -- I doubt Qrow would've mentioned it to her otherwise, even though Summer had it as well.

STRQWinter and Aznpride1207 like this.
  4. Seitaro

Seitaro New Member

That's why I'm kindly pointing to you that the Ozpin thread is managed incorrectly, so you can learn from your mistakes and avoid it next time. We're humans after all and humans do mistakes.

Just because I'm new to this particular forum doesn't mean I don't browse forums at all, so you shouldn't judge me by just one aspect. Also, even if this forum is 4 years old, it doesn't mean that this flaw won't complicate things someday.

5. GodofGamingRWBY

GodofGamingRWBY Well-Known Member

If I may, I don't really see HOW the Ozpin thread (and by extension all character threads) is managed incorrectly. I really don't see why. The thread is about talking about Ozpin... Which happens to be what you're doing. Hell there's even a Theories thread if you want to make the argument that you're posting speculations. So there, two places that you can automatically go to for both possibilities.

That's my thoughts on the matter. I'm not really seeing the major problem aside from "I want a separate thread for Ozpin so I can post my theories".

6. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

Seriously? Who do you think you are? Membership here is a privilege, not a right, and you're coming very close to abusing that privilege. If you had bothered to read the rules here in the Community Announcements & Events section, you would know that we admins have the final say on all matters, so it is highly unwise of you to behave in this manner. Do not test my patience further.

7. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Impyrrial Inquisitor
    Staff Member Admin

Jaune. It's spelled Jaune.

Our user base isn't so large as to necessitate strict filtering of the content posted there. Should it become a nuisance, that is when we'll change the rules.

Speaking of filtering content, all feedback is to go to the Feedback Thread in General Discussions, not in Episode Discussions.

8. Bluehair

Bluehair Active Member

he did nothing but offer some constructive criticism from his viewpoint. He was not rude or disrespectful if you take the heat get out of the kitchen. Sometimes it's better to just let something go.

Seitaro likes this.
  9. KineticKaiser

KineticKaiser Impyrrial Inquisitor
    Staff Member Admin

Conversation not pertaining to the episode ends now. Back on topic, people.

10. TheTieBreaker

TheTieBreaker Well-Known Member

By the way Jaune looks the next episode is gonna be called 'What Did You Say About my Bae?'

KineticKaiser and Aznpride1207 like this.