1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Vol 4, Ep 7: Punished

Discussion in 'RWBY Episode Discussions' started by AceofAces, Dec 24, 2016.

1. White Raven

White Raven Well-Known Member

Next episode is called Much Needed Talk, and is almost 21 minutes long.

My prediction

First scene: Tyrian gets back to Salem. It remains to be seen whether she forgives him or not. He might still get punished in some way. She might even kill him.

Qrow + RNJR. This is the main scene. Qrow reveals a lot of things. Some drama from Jaune.

Cut to either Blake or Yang, setting things up for next episode.

#121 White Raven, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. Ranemoraken

Ranemoraken Active Member

They can probably skip most of that Qrow talk, since the audience is already aware of the details. Qrow thinks he's dying, so he fills them in on the responsibility they'll have to take up. However, they're not going to let him die.

So they'll probably take him to Raven, somehow. This will lead to shenanigans, what with her blowing up that town (Shion). Then possibly the finale will lead to that one super-Grimm that killed Oniyuri. Tyrian will probably get a "second chance" to work with Dr. Watt in Haven - and maybe a robotic tail. I doubt we'll have the second showdown with him this season. That's for next time.

Next time we're probably getting some more Yang in there, training with her dad. Also waiting on assassins attacking Blake in the manor...

3. Seitaro

Seitaro New Member

I actually posted my speculations in Theory thread before, like you said. But AceofAces didn't like my idea. And that's where the whole discussion came from

Listen, all I'm trying to do is to be a part of RWBY community, including this forum. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just don't want my words to end in a trashbin. I recommend reading Bluehair's response to your last post, because he understood my intentions clearly.

Like KineticKaiser asked, from now on, I'm not continuing this discussion not related to the episode

4. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

If you were really honoring Kinetic's request, you wouldn't have made this post in this thread in the first place when the issue has been dead since Friday, but since you did, I'm going to say this one thing and that's the end of it

No, what you did was create a brand new thread in the General Discussion Section of the forums when there were already 3 places where you could make your post (The Ozpin thread, the Theories thread, and this thread), and when I moved it to one of these appropriate threads already in existence, you copied and pasted it in the other 2 threads. That's what actually happened, and when I called you out on the copying and pasting, you reacted the way that you did by claiming that we admins don't know how to manage the content of this site rather than accept the fact that you were mistaken in this regard.

I understand you don't want your thoughts and opinions to fall on deaf ears, but making the same posts multiple times solely to get people's attention is not the way to go about it. And if people don't respond to something that you've written, you need to be mature enough to accept that and move on.

5. Buck

Buck Member

I'm kind of late to this episode so I'll just abbreviate by saying this fight scene was quite awesome. I'm glad they didn't completely annihilate the idea that professional huntsmen or people of that skill level can move really fast in short bursts, like the fight in V3E3, or V3E12 at the beginning with Ozpin vs. Cinder.

Watch yo profammidy.

6. Mezzo Fourte

Mezzo Fourte Well-Known Member

Something creepy I noticed when rewatching the episode today with my girlfriend:
    When Tyrion stings Qrow, for a split second Tyrion's eyes change from yellow to the same purple as the shit Qrow coughs up in the next episode. Could this indeed lend plausibility to the multiple poisons theory?

7. MechaG11

MechaG11 Well-Known Member

Rewatched the fight scene in slo mo a few times.

Something of note regarding how Tyrian fights is that a lot of the times he's moving only a split second after Qrow slashes his sword at him. In the scene where Qrow makes three slashes Tyrian jumps the very moment the sword is clear of even touching him. Tyrian is weirdly adept at either predicting/preemptively preparing for attacks, dodging/blocking in the most accurately unorthodox manner, and moving the very second he's got a chance to do something. This guy really plays it safe and also very dangerously due to his precision.

Weird then that Ruby easily cuts off his tail, but that may be due to how he took a second to internally gloat after securing the poison attack.

#127 MechaG11, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    TheTieBreaker likes this.
  8. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

You'd be surprised how even a little bit of hubris can be someone's demise.

MechaG11 likes this.
  9. Oneiros

Oneiros Happy-Go-Lucky Mod of Justice & Love
    Staff Member Admin

Or he was just *sunglasses* professionally unlucky.

*points at Qrow's semblance*

TheTieBreaker likes this.
  10. TheTieBreaker

TheTieBreaker Well-Known Member

More like Qrowfessionally unlucky...