1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

World of Remnant: Vale

Discussion in 'RWBY Episode Discussions' started by AceofAces, Oct 17, 2016.

1. AceofAces

AceofAces Impyrrial Admin at Law, Esq.
    Staff Member Admin

In another surprise, RT gave us an episode of WoR dedicated to Vale, exclusive to First members for now with regular RT members likely being able to see it tomorrow. Here are the highlights:

- Narrated by Qrow (off to a good start. XD)
    - Aside from the major kingdoms, there are small towns and villages scattered across the world, but these usually don't last long.
    - Menagerie, the continent to the southeast, is predominantly populated by Faunus (maybe even exclusively)
    - We see the full extent of each kingdom's borders, which is kind of surprising that they claim so much territory. I envisioned a lot of dead zones and lawless regions like the old west, but the jurisdictions of the kingdoms is larger than I thought.
    - Vale is considered to have some of the best natural protection and a favorable climate. The mountains to the east protect its front, and the waters to the west are too shallow for "bigger threats" (massive underwater Grimm?).
    - Aside from the actual city of Vale and Patch, there are a few cities along the coast, but all other attempts to expand across the continent have failed (Mountain Glenn, for example)

#1 AceofAces, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. Cybuster

Cybuster Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting. I was planning on being a sponsor for the duration of v4, but I might become one a few days earlier to watch this (not like it will cost any more in the long run). Has the RT first thing, replaced the original sponsorship thing?

3. AceofAces

Staff Member Admin

RT First is just the new name for the same sponsorship. That's the only thing that's different.

4. inventor121

inventor121 Active Member

Interesting

5. Fuse

Fuse Active Member

In another surprise, the World of Remnant for Mistral will be available for First members in 45 minutes.

6. Cybuster

Are you sure I can't find it on the site?

Edit: Nevermind I found it.

#6 Cybuster, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  7. AceofAces

Staff Member Admin

New info that I missed during the first viewing:

The continent on which Vale and Vacuo is located is called Samus

Aznpride1207 likes this.
  8. Cybuster

On the topic of the continents, does anyone else get the feeling the dragon shaped one might be were Salem's domain is? It is the only one that's inhabited.

9. AceofAces

Staff Member Admin

You might need to be more specific. Technically, they all look like dragons. That's the joke when Monty first made the world map out of stains on a napkin.

10. Cybuster

The one just above Samus, it looks like a long necked dragon with skeletal wings. The small fish like continent, at the bottom of the map is were Mananjary is located and the other three contain the kingdoms.