1. Hello Guest join the one and only RWBY community to discuss the upcoming RWBY series!
    Dismiss Notice

Yang Xiao Long

Discussion in 'RWBY Characters' started by Yang Xiao Long, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Yang Xiao Long

Yang Xiao Long (Yellow)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Yang is the last character to be introduced. In the beginning of the Yellow trailer Yang is shown to be riding on an orange motorcycle. She enters a Nightclub that is owned by Junior. After approaching Junior for information about a mysterious women she draws attention to herself and then gets into a fight with Junior's body guards and henchmen. Yang wields Dual Ranged Shot Gauntlets called Ember Celica. Yang's outfit is a tan vest with a gold undershirt that shows off cleavage and stomach, black shorts under a belt, and over the shorts but under the belt is an asymmetrical back skirt. Yang also wears an orange scarf around her neck, finger-less gloves and mid-calf brown boots with orange socks at different length. In the trailer Yang is very headstrong and enjoys to fight. It also seems that Yang is very protected over her hair. When Junior took a piece of her hair her eyes turn bright red in angry and delivered the last blow. Yang fighting style is much different from the others and is more close combat. Ember Celica has barrels the shot bullets but when triggered can also cause flames from the gauntlets. The punches can shoot explosive rounds close or at a distance at enemies. Yang is agile and quick on her feet, letting her block and dodge attacks. At the end the trailer Ruby appears and Yang greets her by calling her sis. Her voice actor is Barbara Dunkelman.

#1 Yang Xiao Long, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  2. Inky

Inky Active Member

Love this girl's personality. Very like able.

3. Yoko Littner

Yoko Littner Member

I think she is going to make us laugh alot. She seems like the troll type to me :)

4. Zura

Zura Member

Her fighting style and attitude is what won me over

5. Blake Belladona

[​IMG]

Tumblr for all of your RWBY needs

6. AaronC

AaronC Member

Maybe you could throw those fan arts into the fandom section, but maybe you should give credit lol :p

7. Blake Belladona

well all of them are on Tumblr so im not sure who drew them but if i post something on the fandom section it would be my personal drawings XD

8. AaronC

AaronC Member

lol ok, sounds fair enough.

9. Ratchet

Ratchet Active Member

I like all of the girls, not sure whether Yang is my third or fourth favourite though. I'd say third, she had some cool weapons.

10. Chaos379

Chaos379 Active Member

Quick fix: the second link at the bottom should say Yellow Trailer, instead of Theme [​IMG]